Search results for "Posted by David"
David

Posted Apr 17, 2010 in: Toodledo for iPhone/iPad 1.6.2
Score: 0
  • David
  • Posted: Apr 17, 2010
  • Score: 0
Posted by PeterW:
...and changed the sync progress bar position and size.

I like the new sync progress bar. It is more visible at the top of the screen.

I suggest changing the 'Network Unavailable' notification. I have a iPod Touch and often use Toodledo when not connected to wifi. Please remove the popup notification and forcing the selection of the OK button. A red bar (for network unavailable) in the same place as the new sync bar would be better. Then we would not be forced to click a button to view our tasks.
David

Posted Nov 13, 2009 in: Manual Sorting of Subtasks.
  • David
  • Posted: Nov 13, 2009
Posted by Toodledo:
One thing I forgot to mention.

When viewing manually sorted subtasks on our slim mini-site or on the iPhone, the manual order will be displayed correctly, but it won't yet be possible to change that order. Reordering subtasks must be done on the main website for now.

Thank you very much for this update.

On the iPhone app I do not see a sort by Task/Subtask like the browser version. How do I view the task/subtask list on the iPhone like the browser?
David

• David
  • Posted: Sep 12, 2009
Thank you for the explanation.

Suggested enhancement. Add an option in the sync menu to show/hide the 'Network on available' message at startup. It could be on by default and those like myself, Paul and others can suppress the message if desired.

I use my iPod Touch many times during the day without access to a wifi connection. The message becomes a burden to click on each time I want to look at my list.
David

• David
  • Posted: Sep 12, 2009
Posted by paul.freeman:
Well, I do want it to sync on startup when I've got a network connection. Apart from the message, the syncing works exactly as I want it to, I don't want to have to press a button to get it to sync. This was how it was working in the previous version, so I'm wondering what the need for the change was.

Also, the main point of my question was the fact that when I'm in network range, toodledo attempts to sync before the wifi has connected - a 2/3 sec delay would solve 95% of the times I get the message.

I agree with Paul. If I recall in previous versions, sync would happen at startup and close of the application. If the network was not available a message would not appear.

If sync at startup is turned off and the app is opened, then after a connection is made (wifi) will a sync occur when the app is closed?

Assuming no edits were made to any of the items.
David

Posted Oct 21, 2008 in: Toodledo on the iPhone
  • David
  • Posted: Oct 21, 2008
Posted by David:
This is exactly what I have been waiting for. Great job on the app. I was going to purchase ToDo, but held off. It sounds as if you have big plans for this app so over time it will only get better.

Two suggestions.
1 - The height of the note field. It is 8 rows high. I would suggest making it 10-12 rows high. Due to the size of the screen a lot of text does not display with only 8 rows high.

2 - Links in notes - URLs in the note field appear as text and not clickable links. Please display URLs as clickable links.

I posted these suggestions right after the iphone app was released. Now that a few versions have been released to fix bugs, the focus is to add more features. Please consider my suggestions above.
David

Posted Oct 08, 2008 in: Toodledo on the iPhone
  • David
  • Posted: Oct 08, 2008
This is exactly what I have been waiting for. Great job on the app. I was going to purchase ToDo, but held off. It sounds as if you have big plans for this app so over time it will only get better.

Two suggestions.
1 - The height of the note field. It is 8 rows high. I would suggest making it 10-12 rows high. Due to the size of the screen a lot of text does not display with only 8 rows high.

2 - Links in notes - URLs in the note field appear as text and not clickable links. Please display URLs as clickable links.

David
David

Posted Aug 05, 2008 in: Notebook
  • David
  • Posted: Aug 05, 2008
Posted by InfoJeff:
Posted by Qrystal:
In Firefox, go to Tools -> Options, and select the Content tab. Near where it says default font, click [Advanced]. Check the . . . size for monospaced font

I was having the same problem with a tiny font in Firefox 2 (yeah, I know I need to upgrade; be doing that soon).

I did what Qrystal said (change the size for monospaced font) and it is fixed.

Hopefully David, CosmosMarinerDU, and Ryan will see this thread so they can do the same to fix their displays.

I see the font size was corrected. I tried it today and the text was larger. Also, thanks Qrystal for pointing this out. I did not know about this setting and like having control of the font size.
David

Posted Aug 02, 2008 in: Notebook
  • David
  • Posted: Aug 02, 2008
I am using Firefox 3.0.1 and when I view a note the text is a standard size. When I edit a note, the text is very very small.
David

Posted Jul 23, 2008 in: Updated iPhone/Gadget website
  • David
  • Posted: Jul 23, 2008
Thank you for adding Hotlist sorting by priority.

When I sort my Hotlist by priority and go back to my Hotlist the next time, my selected sort is not remembered. Is there a way to make the slim client remember your selection?
David

Posted Jul 13, 2008 in: iPhone App
  • David
  • Posted: Jul 13, 2008
Does the Appigo application show your hotlist?

Appigo has a Google group for the ToDo application at
http://groups.google.com/group/appigo-todo
David

Posted Jun 06, 2008 in: Slim - Sort by Priority
  • David
  • Posted: Jun 06, 2008
Can the slim version (Hotlist and other folders) lists be sorted by priority?

My hotlist in the web version is sorted by priority, but the slim version is sorted by due date.
David

Posted Jun 06, 2008 in: Notes - Text Box Size
  • David
  • Posted: Jun 06, 2008
Any thoughts on the above suggestion?
David

Posted May 24, 2008 in: Notes - Text Box Size
  • David
  • Posted: May 24, 2008
The size of the note box is 6 lines on the web and 4 lines on the slim client. It would be nice if it was larger.

I have a suggestion. Add an option in account settings for the number of lines in the notes. I would change the default to 10 for web client and 6 for slim client.
David

• David
  • Posted: May 17, 2008
I also would like the height to grow if the note is longer than 6 lines.

If this is not an option then I have a suggestion. Add an option in settings for the number of lines in the notes. I would change the default to 10.

Also, this settings should be set for slim version. The note size in the slim version is too small.
David

Posted Mar 22, 2008 in: Infrastructure
Score: 1
  • David
  • Posted: Mar 22, 2008
  • Score: 1
What is the setup of the Toodledo infrastructure? Is data replicated in separate data centers?