ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by mamoooth"
mamoooth

Posted Sep 08, 2012 in: Add subfolders, please!
Score: 2
  • mamoooth
  • Posted: Sep 08, 2012
  • Score: 2
Hi Toodledo,

This is a feedback after I have been using Toodledo for 1.5 years, particularly on Subfolders. I made an extensive comparison of tools available by that time before I went for Toodledo.

The lack of adequate hierarchy in the organisation of tasks and folders seems to be an issue for many other Todo applications. Toodledo was better than other apps, but still, the lack of subfolders was frustrating.

Toodledo has several layers, which could be used for a hierarchy, like Contexts, Folders, and Tags. However, you would have to enter all these values manually, in order to build a sort of hierarchy by yourself, which can be sometimes time-consuming and a mess, particularly if you start having more than 250 ToDos .. The consequence is that I usually classify my ToDos according to the Context, and that's it. No Folders, never used Tags. I still use Subtasks though, but it's not enough.

What I want to say is: I don't care if you call it "Context", "Folder", or "Subtask". What I would like to have is simply a clean hierarchy as we know it from file systems. That would make my live easier.
mamoooth

Score: 0
  • mamoooth
  • Posted: May 05, 2011
  • Score: 0
What I find it annoying is to have yet another different interface for my toodledo todo list everywhere.

I use Ultimate todo list on my android phone. And I have been thinking about TaskUnifier on my desktop (running Ubuntu).

I would be very happy to have the same interface with a Toodledo application for Android and a Toodledo desktop application. :)
mamoooth

Posted May 05, 2011 in: Sync from Google Calendar to Toodledo
Score: 1
  • mamoooth
  • Score: 1
I have seen quite a few discussions in the forum on sync'ing between Toodledo and Google Calendar. But apparently most people want to see their Toodledo stuff in their Google Calendar.

I would like to have the other way around! I have been using Toodledo a lot more than Google Calendar recently :) It would be nice to see, for example, my upcoming appoinments from Google Calendar on my Toodledo Hot list.

Technically, this could be done, e.g., via iCal subscribtion to the Google calendar or CalDav.
mamoooth

• mamoooth
+1

The Android App ultimate ToDo list has this feature. and I have missed it in Toodledo.
mamoooth

• mamoooth
  • Posted: Apr 22, 2011
.. and I've seen some comments that 3rd. apps could have problems with synchronization. If this is the case, this makes them no option. Because obviously I need something that I fully trust :) i.e., I shouldn't worry about any tasks which are not synced properly or anything like that.
mamoooth

• mamoooth
  • Posted: Apr 22, 2011
+1

I'm new to Toodledo and an Android user. I have been using
the slim web page of Toodledo. But obviously it's annoying to work with.
mamoooth

Score: 1
  • mamoooth
  • Posted: Apr 10, 2011
  • Score: 1
Yet another user who would like to have subfolders! :)

I have just subscribed to the 7 days trial of the Pro version; and was expecting to have the subfolders there. But still, they don't exist. => disappointing :(

For those above who says, they don't need subfolders; that's actually not the point! Toodledo claims to provide flexibility; and there are obvious reasons why subfolders would be useful and apparently a critical mass of users who want to haven them.

Could someone from the developers comment on this?
- whether subfolder are planned,
- and if yes, when are they going to be available?

Cheers.