ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
marius.eggerud

Posted May 21, 2014 in: Arrow show third pary app
Score: 0
When I push the arrow (actions) next to a task it says task is added by third party app even thou it is added by the official Toodledo android app. This is just a minor bug from before the app was develped by Toodledo, but it should be fixed.
marius.eggerud

Posted Oct 14, 2013 in: New Section: Lists
Score: 2
I just want to say: bring Toodledo to Android!
marius.eggerud

Posted Oct 13, 2013 in: Toodledo Toosdays: Locations
This is one of the areas Android suffer the most from not having a native app. Not many third party apps does this very well. I still cannot believe it should be that difficult to make an Android app if Toodledo wanted to.
marius.eggerud

Here are my settings:
Top is fixed and tasks scroll.
Grid (One line with columns)
Show note icon on the left.
Tags are sorted alphabetically.
marius.eggerud

Same for me.
I have created a ticket for this issue.

This message was edited Oct 02, 2013.
marius.eggerud

Posted Sep 30, 2013 in: Pocket informant 3
Hi!
Does anyone know if PI3 support locations and location based reminders/tasks?
marius.eggerud

Posted by timbo.downie:
I think this is the same Issue I posted as a bug. You can enter a value to a row creadted after that column is defined. But if you have existing rows and then add a number column, you cannot add an entry to the already existing rows

yes, it seems to be the same bug as timbo.downie reported.
marius.eggerud

Impossible to add content to number column. Why? I cannot add any content to the cells in my number column, two decimal places.
marius.eggerud

Posted Sep 22, 2013 in: Tasks, Notes, Outlines, Lists, ...
In my opinion both lists and outlines are great additions to Toodledo. I really like it. I really want to use Toodledo as my daily to-do manager, but lack of Android app prevent me from doing so. I'm ready as soon as the app is released.

By the way I use outlines for ideas I want to work on sometime in the future. Gather all of them in their own section is really great.
marius.eggerud

Posted Sep 20, 2013 in: Tasks, Notes, Outlines, Lists, ...
Posted by Purveyor:
Posted by Richard Masters:
I fear that the new business plan is to compete with Evernote, which is a doomed venture and personally I will stay with Evernote.
I think that the plan is the same as always: Introduce as many features as possible and fine-tune those features to the point where many users are happy with them. It doesn't have to satisfy all users or even most users, as long as there are enough new users who are willing to pay to have those features.

Toodledo is pretty strongly entrenched as one of the most popular online task managers. Adding Outlines and Lists broadens the scope. And, for Toodledo, breadth is more important than depth.

And that is why an Android app should be on top of their priority list. It is the only thing keeping my away from using Toodledo as my daily to-do list. I am sure I`m not the only one!
marius.eggerud

In my opinion it is only one thing to focus on right now, and it is development of an Android app. It is a shame that Toodledo doesn`t support the most used OS!
marius.eggerud

Posted Sep 11, 2013 in: Integration with Evernote Reminders?
What is highest priority? Hopefully an Android app. Have been waiting for a very long time now.

This message was edited Sep 11, 2013.
marius.eggerud

Wow,you make me smile. :-)
Will renew my subscription as soon as it is released.
If you need beta testers I am more than happy to test, both on phone and tablet.
marius.eggerud

So this means you are working on an android app?
marius.eggerud

Posted Nov 10, 2012 in: More options for repeats?
I am sure it is on the list. ;-)
marius.eggerud

Posted Oct 26, 2012 in: Collaboration Improvements
A little preview? Please.
marius.eggerud

Posted Sep 19, 2012 in: Email task to toodle in correct folder
marius.eggerud

Posted Jul 21, 2012 in: Sync with Google Tasks
Posted by ddcarter:
Looking forward to Google tasks sync, but a dedicated android app as good as the iPhone app would be even sweeter.

+1
marius.eggerud

Posted Jul 02, 2012 in: We want an official Android app !!!
The web app is pretty good, but I do not get any alarm when deadline is reached or I am at a location with a task assigned to it.
marius.eggerud

Posted Aug 28, 2011 in: Location based alarms
I am using an Android phone. Guess I need to use RTM to get this feature?
Skip to Page:  1   2      Next