ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by rjvnyc"
rjvnyc

Score: 2
  • rjvnyc
  • Posted: Jul 07, 2023
  • Score: 2
Although these instructions seem quite simple, it is unclear what the following means:

"Toggle Switch to "active" to delete after importing from Apple Reminders."

What switch? Where can I find this? The switch referred to in the previous step only has "on" or "off". What does this have to do with "Apple Reminders"? Where do these voice entered tasks end up?
rjvnyc

Posted Dec 04, 2022 in: How do I "Share" tasks using IOS?
Score: 0
  • rjvnyc
  • Posted: Dec 04, 2022
  • Score: 0
Hi-
I upgraded my wife to a paid plus account so that we can share tasks.
She ONLY uses IOS.
I do not see the icon to "Share" tasks on her iphone.
How can she Share tasks with me?
rjvnyc

• rjvnyc
  • Posted: Dec 04, 2022
Hi-
On my wife's account, I cannot see "Stars". On my account they are present but do not appear when I share tasks. Also, her account does not show Star as a sort option.

Suggestions?
Bob
rjvnyc

• rjvnyc
  • Posted: Mar 28, 2019
I am trying to collaborate with my wife (two folders - "shopping" and "travel plans"). I use IOS and web. My wife only uses IOS

I have setup sharing. I can see folders under her name, they are separate from my folders.

I create a task in "her" folder. I try to click the "share" icon (I think that is what it is; it is a picture of a person) on web app. It says "you cannot change another person's task".

****Am I doing something wrong?

This is not at all what I want.

I want a folder that we can both see and use: add tasks, change tasks, complete tasks, etc.

****Is there a way to create this (what I would call a "fully shared") folder?
TY
rjvnyc

• rjvnyc
  • Posted: Mar 19, 2019
Hi -
I tried to invite my wife to collaborate. She uses the IOS app primarily.

She either never received or somehow deleted the invitation (actually, she may have responded and I accidently un-collaborated.

Now, she is listed as someone I sent an invite to. I cannot send another invite. I cannot delete her invite and start again.

TL;DR
1) How do I resend an invite?
2) Can a collaborator work using the IOS app alone?
rjvnyc

Posted May 09, 2014 in: Toodledo Mac Menu Bar App
  • rjvnyc
  • Posted: May 09, 2014
Hello all-

I am not sure what you have done - but the menubar (at least for me) is now working. I hope whatever has changed is helping everyone else as well.

Regards!
Bob
rjvnyc

Posted May 04, 2014 in: Toodledo Mac Menu Bar App
  • rjvnyc
  • Posted: May 04, 2014
Hi Jake -

I do not know if this helps, but attempting to run the Menubar app always leads to the same error in the System.log (viewable in the Console).

This is the error:

May 4 10:41:04 Bobs-MacBook-Pro-SSD.local mDNSResponder[62]: ERROR: send_all(36) wrote -1 of 4 errno 32 (Broken pipe)

I hope this helps!

Bob
rjvnyc

Posted Apr 27, 2014 in: Menubar stopped working
  • rjvnyc
  • Posted: Apr 27, 2014
Is the Menubar working for you? Mine suddenly stopped working about a week ago.

I am having a similar problem with the Toodledo Menubar under Mavericks using the prior and newly released (Apr 2014) update.

I get the message: No Toodledo web site access! Count to ten and open this window again.

(Perhaps needless to say, counting to ten and reopening does nothing except create frustration!).

Suggestions?
rjvnyc

Posted Apr 26, 2014 in: Toodledo Mac Menu Bar App
  • rjvnyc
  • Posted: Apr 26, 2014
I am having a similar problem with the Toodledo Menubar under Mavericks using the prior and newly released (Apr 2014) update.

I get the message: No Toodledo web site access! Count to ten and open this window again.

(Perhaps needless to say, counting to ten and reopening does nothing except create frustration!).

Suggestions?
rjvnyc

Posted May 04, 2011 in: Importing from Things into Toodledo
  • rjvnyc
  • Posted: May 04, 2011
How may a get a copy of your excellent import script?

Bob

Email:

qt4cu0o5na8rbeo AT jetable.org