ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Larry.Roberts_SAC"
Larry.Roberts_SAC

Score: 0
Great add on as it is! It would be so, so helpful to have this work with my Android phone and gmail.
Larry.Roberts_SAC

Score: -1
Thanks! Updating my version as you recommended and fiddling with the settings and filters resolved most of my issues. The jerky screen changes and slow scrolling response, though, are becoming greater annoyances than I thought they ever would. From the point of view of someone who uses Toodledo on a desk top PC to set up goals and tasks, I place a higher value on a fast, smooth mobile interface to track my tasks than I do the added mobile functionality. I'll be working more with the beta, of course, but slim is my choice for the present.
Larry.Roberts_SAC

Correction: what I thought were note indicators don't seem to be that at all, and they don't seem to have a touch function. Just what are those little orange triangles?

Additional bugs: Program seems to lock at times when working off line with a message indicating that a connection must be made to continue. Closing the program and restarting it will bring up a sync loop until the back button is pressed, but after that, it seems to operate OK ... until the next lock up.

Hope this helps.
Larry.Roberts_SAC

Some feedback on the android beta version:
I miss Slim's double line task description and the option to let me choose a default start page. I hope refinements will retain Slim's smooth scrolling and snappy page changes, too.

I would prefer that m.toodledo remove completed tasks from view on the next call up rather than only checking them, and I'd like to be able to uncheck without going to an edit page. Note indicators are nice, but are a bit too small for thick fingers and the color saturation when highlighted isn't vivid enough for older eyes to easily discern.

Toodledo is a great product and I hope this helps you.