ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Ron Smits"
Ron Smits

Posted Jun 14, 2012 in: TaskUnifier: Multiplatform
Score: 0
Completely removed the application. First just running the uninstaller, then removing the c:\Program Files\TaskUnifier directory and finally %APPDATA%\Roaming\TaskUnifier.

After the re install alas the problem is still there. Not able to connect to anything.

I really mis my TaskUnifier. What else can I do to get it working again?
Ron Smits

Posted Jun 13, 2012 in: TaskUnifier: Multiplatform
I tried the test connection. Started it before going to lunch and it was still hanging when I came back. The message I get when I kill it using taskmanager states that the application is waiting for a response from me. There are no other dialog windows open however that would help me in that.

Currently I am thinking of removing the app and reinstalling it. I did buy the toodledo plugin however. Can I just transfer that?
Ron Smits

Posted Jun 13, 2012 in: TaskUnifier: Multiplatform
He Ben

Taskunifier version 2.4.0
Windows 7 SP1. Completely uptodate
Java version 1.7.0_04

The system is behind a proxy. The proxy is working correctly in all browsers and other internet related programs (like gtalk/tunein/dropbox and so on).
TaskUnifier is setup to use the system proxy.

However doing anything that is related to connecting to the internet seems to show this behaviour. Wether its getting the plugin database or synchronizing with toodledo

Posted by Benjamin Leclerc:
Operating system ?
Version of TaskUnifier ?
Ron Smits

Posted Jun 12, 2012 in: TaskUnifier: Multiplatform
Going to that page gives me a popup with:
<code>
Checking Toodledo license
Connecting to Toodledo
</code>
It stays there untill I kill the process. Anyway I can show logs?

Posted by Benjamin Leclerc:
Hi,

Without any details it will be hard to help you.

Could you simply try Settings -> Synchronization -> Remove all and synchronize ?

Thanks,

Ben
Ron Smits

Posted Jun 11, 2012 in: TaskUnifier: Multiplatform
My taskunifier stopped syncing completely with toodledo. It used to work fine. But since june 3th I have not been able to sync my toodledo account. I am currently using the webclient and "due today" on my android tablet instead of the only paid program I have to handle my todo's.

Any suggestions on how to solve this?