ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by ralvy"
ralvy

Score: 0
  • ralvy
  • Posted: Mar 03, 2014
  • Score: 0
I did more testing today. I tested checking off a task in TaskUnifier just after noon, just after 1pm, just after 2pm and just after 3pm. They all resulted in the correct Completion Date in Toodledo. I then tried to do that at about 4:40pm from my Android Toodledo app (Ultimate To-Do List) and it worked fine. But when I tried it with TaskUnifier at about 4:45pm, it produced a Completion date in Toodledo for tomorrow. So it looks like Ultimate To-Do List works around this problem. It would be nice to see TaskUnifier work around it too, since Completion Dates in Toodledo are important to me. I'll just make sure I don't check tasks off in TaskUnifier for now, or at least try to remember no to do that before 4pm.
ralvy

• ralvy
  • Posted: Mar 02, 2014
Posted by ykphuah:
Did you complete the tasks on the same time? It might be caused by timezone issues.

Today I tried it again, and tasks that I checked off after 5pm today showed up in Toodledo as checked off tomorrow. So it definitely seems like a time zone problem. However TaskUnifier shows the correct time on its side. It is just sending (I think) the wrong time to Toodledo.
ralvy

• ralvy
  • Posted: Mar 01, 2014
I just started TaskUnifier for the Mac yesterday and paid for it right away. I like it a lot. But I noticed one odd thing. Yesterday evening I checked off an event in TU and the Completion Date it showed there was correct: 2-28-14. But when I then sync'd TU with Toodledo, Toodledo showed that task's Completion Date as 3-1-14. I tested that over again, many times, with different tasks, and the Completion Date sent to TD was always a day off, but showed up in TU correctly.

Now, today I tested it again and now it works fine, sending the correct Completion Date to TD each time I sync my test tasks.

Could the problem outlined in the first paragraph have something to do with the date being the last day of the shortest month?
ralvy

Posted Feb 08, 2014 in: Cannot move subtasks up and down
  • ralvy
  • Posted: Feb 08, 2014
Hmmm...after going back to the Toodledo Web site, it now works. Maybe my preference change needed time to stick.
ralvy

Posted Feb 08, 2014 in: Cannot move subtasks up and down
  • ralvy
  • Posted: Feb 08, 2014
I have enabled manual sorting of my subtasks but still cannot drag them up or down. I can only move them out of the parent.