ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
pt

Posted Apr 16, 2008 in: Sorting by time, cascading sorts
Score: 0
  • pt
  • Posted: Apr 16, 2008
  • Score: 0
Actually, I found part of the answer myself. Clicking on the heading, "Time" sorts both date and time (it's not in the actual "sort" option).

I guess it would be good to further sort by importance if two things might be due at the same time, but the manual workaround would be to change the time of the less important task to a slightly later time.

This is an edit to this post: I just found that the list won't stay sorted this way -- not even long enough to print out the booklet. How inconvenient!

This message was edited Apr 16, 2008.
pt

Posted Apr 16, 2008 in: Sorting by time, cascading sorts
  • pt
  • Posted: Apr 16, 2008
It would be great to have cascading sorts, e.g., by date, then by time due, then by importance -- or various combinations in an order that we could select.

Currently there does not seem to be any sort at all for time due (which might automatically take date into account, e.g, "due first").

This message was edited Apr 16, 2008.
pt

Posted Mar 19, 2008 in: Printable Booklet
Score: 1
  • pt
  • Posted: Mar 19, 2008
  • Score: 1
I love having this booklet -- especially the "Hotlist" printed on the back. Thanks again.
pt

• pt

This message was edited Mar 19, 2008.
pt

Score: -1
  • pt
  • Score: -1
Posted by Qrystal:
. . . there's a demonstration you can check out at pocketmod.com.

Extremely easy to follow the video demonstration -- Makes it all "Qrystal" clear (What isn't posted on You Tube?) Excellent Site! Thank you, Qrystal (you must have a heck of a time with people mis-spelling your name!)

pt

Posted Mar 19, 2008 in: Printing List with Larger Fonts?
  • pt
In IE7 it appears that the font itself cannot be changed, but in "Print Preview" there is a dropdown box that allows resizing to anywhere from 30% -- for those of you who want smaller print ;-D -- to 200%, for those like me who just had their reading glasses prescription updated and still need larger print! The default in the dropdown box is, "Shrink to Fit".

pt

Posted Mar 19, 2008 in: Editing To-Dos
  • pt
Clicking on the text only makes that one field editable. I thought that it might be easier to get the original entry interface back (I still think so).

However, the suggestion about clicking the "Note" icon was extremely helpful -- it was just what I needed, and I had somehow missed that one. Thanks!
pt

Posted Mar 19, 2008 in: Printing List with Larger Fonts?
  • pt
Is there any way to print the To-Do list with larger font? It would make it easier to read for these older eyes!

The list could then be printed in "Landscape" format, so all the info would fit.
pt

Posted Mar 19, 2008 in: Editing To-Dos
  • pt
It seems to me that the easiest way to edit a note would be to click on it, and have the original note interface displayed.

It is not readily apparent to me, for example, how to go back and add a note. I had to add it as a tag instead.
pt

• pt
I've always thought I was good with spatial relations, and I have tried cutting & folding paper while trying to follow the diagram, but I just can't figure out how to fold the booklet.

Can anyone provide detailed written instructions for the slow one in this class please?