ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
kleerkoat

Score: 1
Thanks for keeping users informed. Your policy of being transparent is appreciated!
kleerkoat

Posted Apr 25, 2014 in: DesktopTodo 2 Beta Released
Score: 0
excellent, I'd be very interested!
kleerkoat

Posted Apr 22, 2014 in: DesktopTodo 2 Beta Released
Is there a portable version for users that can't install software on their work computers? thanks
kleerkoat

Posted Apr 17, 2014 in: Where did the OpenID login go?
man, openID was a flop huh?
kleerkoat

Posted Apr 07, 2014 in: Why we need Outlines?
I think it is just another expansion of the platform.

The strength of Toodledo is in it doesn't force you to use one method, with Outlines and Lists it's another method or can be used to supplement your needs.

Personally I have started a parent task in the main Tasks and linked an outline to it. For my needs I only need to track the main task's due date, context, and priority. None of my subtasks need that detail and I need sub-sub-tasks, in comes Outlines. I can sub-sub all I want there, edit quickly, rearrange, etc.

Does that kind of answer the question? There really is no right or wrong answer.
kleerkoat

Posted Mar 31, 2014 in: html anchor to omnifocus URL
that would be really cool for ios too.
kleerkoat

Posted Mar 28, 2014 in: Import *.taskpaper Format to Outline
ah, nice! opml is even better! thank you
kleerkoat

Posted Mar 27, 2014 in: Import *.taskpaper Format to Outline
After many years of using Toodledo, setting up different methods to track tasks (the best thing about Toodledo is being very flexible in this regard).

Now that Outlines are on the radar, I'm almost tempted to go to that exclusively for all my tasks. I don't need anything fancy.

I started flirting with plain text lists recently because it's so easy and quick in an editor like Notepad++ to rearrange, edit entries and allow me to copy/paste things back and forth on the desktop. I'm playing around with .taskpaper files and am finding it easy to manage and move from desktop to my iPhone using dropbox.

So I'm curious if .taskpaper can be imported to an outline or if support could be added?

Thank you.
kleerkoat

probably not what you are looking for but I've used this in the past to make clean links in tasks.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/create-link/gcmghdmnkfdbncmnmlkkglmnnhagajbm
kleerkoat

Posted Mar 21, 2014 in: Outline - Keystroke to move line
dangit, sorry, I looked through the keystrokes help but didn't see it.

thank you
kleerkoat

Posted Mar 20, 2014 in: Outline - Keystroke to move line
It would be nice if you could move the current line with a keystroke. If you are writing them down quick sometimes you might want a quick way to reorder as you go.

thanks.
kleerkoat

Posted Mar 14, 2014 in: Best Project Management Tool
voted, a lot of comments on the GUI though. ;-)
kleerkoat

wow, that's a cool hack, wonder if that can be applied elsewhere? hmmmm
kleerkoat

Posted Jan 28, 2014 in: iOS, url scheme?
looking forward to hearing more. how did you figure it out?
kleerkoat

awesome! how in the heck did you figure it out? i'm a url action junkie. thanks for the action!
kleerkoat

Posted Jan 08, 2014 in: Toodledo 2013 - The Year in Review
sounds like exponential growth of features for a year's time! keep it up and congrats!
kleerkoat

Posted Jan 02, 2014 in: Toodledo Channel for IFTTT
this was unexpected but very welcome news!
kleerkoat

Posted Dec 10, 2013 in: How does Toodledo know....
thanks Jake, just curious
kleerkoat

Posted Dec 09, 2013 in: How does Toodledo know....
That I haven't entered a task in while even though I've logged in almost every day?

I'm not concerned about privacy, I just thought that it would be nice for it to be explained.

Thank you.
kleerkoat

Posted Dec 03, 2013 in: TextExpander Touch
the dev's just need some time to incorporate the new SDK, it won't be long.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9      Next