ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by guy"
guy

Posted Mar 22, 2010 in: Toodledo Notebook to Blackberry
Score: 0
  • guy
  • Posted: Mar 22, 2010
  • Score: 0
When TaskJot was in Beta it had the ability to sync notebook items with the BB. When it became a public purchased app they took that out of the program. Since there has been no communication over the past few months with the developer of that application, I do not know if that ability will ever come to reality.
guy

• guy
  • Posted: Jan 21, 2010
I sincerely apologize if my earlier post was harsh.

I have be an avid Toodledo user (Pro) since the inception and absoulutly adore the application.

It has just been very frustrating seeing all the excellent work and programming that has gone into the Iphone app (yes I have one also) and since I utilize my BB Bold as my primary device, it would be nice to have the same abilities.

Again, sorry for the tone of my earlier post, did not intend to offend anyone and am very appreciative of all of Toodledo's efforts and hard work.

Guy
guy

Score: -3
  • guy
  • Posted: Jan 20, 2010
  • Score: -3
This post has been hidden because of negative votes. Click to reveal
guy

Score: 1
  • guy
  • Posted: Aug 02, 2009
  • Score: 1
This by far is the best program that I now have installed on my BB Bold. I am able to see my ToodleDo Tasks, Folders and Notes with full editing capabilities and flawless sync.

Thank you JR and Fieldstone Software!!

Guy Matthews
guy

• guy
  • Posted: Apr 17, 2009
I have installed the first Beta on my BB Bold and it went without a hitch.

The program is exactly want was missing in the Toodledo environment.

I have been in contact with JR at ToodledoBB (The Developer) and the support and follow-through has been spectacular.

I have sent in some feedback on my own opinions and "wish list" which included filtering abilities on due dates and also to be able to hide completed tasks.

Any thoughts or ideas?
guy

Posted Jan 17, 2009 in: Outlook Sync First Time
  • guy
  • Posted: Jan 17, 2009
I'm running Outlook 2007. Receiving Error during synchronization: There is an error in XML document(8801, 9)

Any thoughts or assistance would be greatly appreciated.
guy

Posted Apr 14, 2008 in: File Uploads
  • guy
  • Posted: Apr 14, 2008
Is the ability of emailing tasks with attachments something that is being loooked at for the future?
guy

Posted Apr 05, 2008 in: Outlook Integration Client in Beta
  • guy
  • Posted: Apr 05, 2008
Hi Keith,

Problems occuring today...have be receiving "Error during syncronization". Program worked flawlessly yesterday, was very impressed.

Guy
guy

Posted Apr 03, 2008 in: Outlook Integration Client in Beta
  • guy
  • Posted: Apr 03, 2008
Hi,

Can you please give a little more info on how it works?

There is no support documentation.

Thanks

Guy