ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by muzzybeat"
muzzybeat

Posted Jul 30, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011 - Part 2
Score: 1
Posted by dwitkin:
From another poster: "Please please bring back hiding of the sidebar. It would greatly reduce clutter and add clarity."

Agreed - I like the new design, but being able to minimize the sidebar was a significant advantage. Strongly request you re-institute this capability.

--------
In the new design, the "View by" section and all of the vast unused white space below it now take up 25 square inches of my screen real estate. I would be so much happier if the "View by" was simply the two words, taking up less than half of a square inch, and working as a drop-down menu from which you could select your view of choice.
muzzybeat

Posted Apr 12, 2008 in: Setting task reminders
Score: 0
Thank you all for responding. Toodledo person: Thanks for letting me know about the "Email Reminders" method--I may find it useful in the future, but for this birthday early-reminder scenario, I don't think it would be the ideal solution since I like the reminders to come at different amounts of time beforehand.

Colin: Great idea, and yes, this does solve my issue for the given example. Duh, why didn't I think of that? I know why: I was stuck in my expectation of using this in the exact same way I've used Outlook reminders in the past. But your solution works perfectly well in a different way.

Thanks y'all! Very helpful.
muzzybeat

Posted Apr 08, 2008 in: Setting task reminders
Roman,

Thanks a lot for your response. Yes, I figured that I was going to have to use my other calendar (I just started using iGoogle) for reminders.

I'd certainly rather set reminders with Toodledo since these are task reminders and not appointment reminders. Ah well, can't have it all.

I really appreciate your response. Otherwise, I'm generally digging Toodledo.
muzzybeat

Posted Apr 07, 2008 in: Selecting multiple tasks?
I think that's a great idea (to mass delete by search). I just started using Toodledo and had the same experience that Felciano did because all of my recurring tasks came up with dozens of entries each.
muzzybeat

Posted Apr 07, 2008 in: Setting task reminders
In the Help section, it says, "In your account settings you can specify how far in advance of a due date you want to be reminded about it." I don't find this to be the case. In the Account Settings I find only three topics related to due dates:
1. Adding fields
2. Hotlist settings
3. Default sort
Here's what I want to do: Set under "Due Date" a birthday (for example), then be reminded of this two weeks in advance. I can't figure out how to do this. Can you help? Thank you!