ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Brian_Mercer"
Brian_Mercer

Score: 0
I'm having the same problem all of the sudden. Is there a fix?
Brian_Mercer

Posted Jun 25, 2010 in: Wish List
Score: -1
Biggest Wishes:

Color Coding - Either by Goal, Context or Folder.

Drag and Drop Capability - If not on-line, then in the app, the ability to move a task from one heading to another (say in the Context View) and have it take on the attribute of the new heading. For example, drag a task from the Home context to the Work context and have the task change from Home to Work.

Weekly View - To see seven columns, one for each day of the week, and be able to drag tasks from one day to the next (not unlike Outlook 2007's weekly task view).

Ordering - The ability to explicitly order tasks.
Brian_Mercer

The toughest part of the sidebar is the ability to filter things. If I use Today, I can't sort all the tasks meaningfully. The only thing that is usable it viewing what's starred. For the most part it works okay, except for the sorting of folders. It makes no sense.
Brian_Mercer

I have my folders labeled:

1 - First Thing
2 - Morning
3 - Lunch
4 - Afternoon
5 - Early Evening
6 - Evening
7 - Night

They are sorting starting with 7 and descending to 1. No way to change that?
Brian_Mercer

Is there a way to sort by Folder in the Fire Fox sidebar in ascending alpha order? It always seems to sort backwards.
Brian_Mercer

Posted Jan 11, 2010 in: Task emailing + Permalinks
Nice, but I'm not altogether certain what "Permanent Link" actually does. It would be nice of "Clone Task" was at the top of the list rather than at the bottom.