ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by idxman01"
idxman01

Posted Jul 20, 2011 in: New Skin for Toodledo
Score: 0
  • idxman01
  • Posted: Jul 20, 2011
  • Score: 0
For chrome I can right-click on the "S" icon for Stylish and can disable or uninstall. Something similar for firefox, perhaps under extensions, would also work?

This message was edited Jul 20, 2011.
idxman01

Posted Jun 28, 2011 in: We want an official Android app !!!
Score: 2
  • idxman01
  • Posted: Jun 28, 2011
  • Score: 2
Honestly there are multiple options that work to provide good interaction with ToodleDo. For me 'Due today' provides what I need even though it doesn't support 100% of the features.

Perhaps everyone who claims it isn't that difficult to write an app should just create one and provide it to all of us for free.
idxman01

Posted Jun 25, 2011 in: Toodledo Pro is not really activated
  • idxman01
  • Posted: Jun 25, 2011
I'm sure support will get to the bottom of it, but the help states it may take up to 24 hours.

https://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=35

For me it was immediate with google checkout.
idxman01

Posted Jun 20, 2011 in: New Skin for Toodledo
  • idxman01
  • Posted: Jun 20, 2011
idxman01

Posted Jun 15, 2011 in: Using Toodledo as a light CRM?
  • idxman01
  • Posted: Jun 15, 2011
I'd like to hear anyone's thoughts on that as well. I'm still getting used to ToodleDo and trying various kinds of setups. (trying to take into account personal, work and consulting roles)

So far I'm keeping all client tasks in a single context and using tags to specify the customer. I have custom searches setup to filter as needed which seems to work fairly well. I like that on the 'Due Today' android app I can quickly view by tag without many clicks.

It also seems to help when I have tasks or follow-up items that may apply to more than one customer. For example an organization/enterprise VPN item subsequently affects multiple clients within that structure.

Not sure about linking to a google contact.
idxman01

Posted Jun 15, 2011 in: Set up email imports
  • idxman01
Look under 'Tools & Services', then Email Import/Export.
idxman01

• idxman01
Posted by Salgud:
I think you should be ashamed for not fixing the things I WANT FIXED, because, obviously, whatever I want fixed is the most important thing needing fixing.

Finally, a post that makes sense.

Though I think this is a great idea with being able to multi-edit without setting up a search. I know it's not that time consuming, but I want to edit what's sitting right there on the screen and not go figure out what criteria would group everything together.
idxman01

Posted Jun 14, 2011 in: Best third-party app?
  • idxman01
  • Posted: Jun 14, 2011
I would try out the trial/lite versions of Due Today and Ultimate To Do to see what works. Personally I prefer Due Today and have purchased it in lieu of Ultimate. Though ultimate easily has the most configurable options.
idxman01

Score: -1
  • idxman01
  • Posted: Jun 14, 2011
  • Score: -1
I haven't tried with the calendar, but it should be the same as gmail. Try looking at your settings, select the Gadgets tab and it will list a 'remove' link to the right of each gadget.
idxman01

• idxman01
  • Posted: Jun 13, 2011
Does chrome work for you? I'm using Win7 (pro sp1) with chrome and it's fine. FWIW IE8 also works for me in Win7. I haven't tried FF as I don't have it installed.
idxman01

Score: 1
  • idxman01
  • Posted: Jun 12, 2011
  • Score: 1
+1 This would be a nice addition to avoid a later copy/paste.

[edit]

I should elaborate a bit. Using the multi-add option within the web interface is great for adding similar tasks. For example I just moved some of mine from RTM, google tasks and excel spreadsheets. Typically I just copy/paste as all the tasks were already grouped together anyway and I didn't always have priorities on some lists.

Being able to do this via email would help for later batch entry after a meeting or at the end of the day when we've done all our GTD brain dump onto paper. (I do use an android client, but paper is better at times.)

Those tasks could be for a number of different projects, contexts, timeframes and priorities so multi-add isn't sufficient.

This message was edited Jun 12, 2011.