ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by oakleypark10"
oakleypark10

Posted Dec 24, 2018 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
Score: 0
Posted by Ummagumma:
Posted by oakleypark10:
My needs are really simple. i rely on Outlook tasks as the master and use gSyncit to link my desktop outlook to Toodledo on my iphone. I find native tasks on an iphone just awful. The one feature very hand on the app on my iphone is hotlist but am I going to pay $36 a year for that undecided. Off to look at other options sadly........

I appreciate the developers desire to turn this app into a recurring revenue model but the pricing is steep for the value I would get.

If you are using Outlook and iPhone, look at GoodTask. It uses Reminders as a base / sync engine and adds tons of missing features (Start date, categories, all kinds of filters) which can be synced to or easily replicated in Outlook. And it’s only $10.

Thanks, tried it, liked it, bought it. The native integration to outlook/reminders on the iphone is incredible. I am sure for heavy indepth users it may not be perfect but if you use outlook task adn iphone then its very good. No link to any company mentioned, just my personal review.
oakleypark10

Posted Dec 15, 2018 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
My needs are really simple. i rely on Outlook tasks as the master and use gSyncit to link my desktop outlook to Toodledo on my iphone. I find native tasks on an iphone just awful. The one feature very hand on the app on my iphone is hotlist but am I going to pay $36 a year for that undecided. Off to look at other options sadly........

I appreciate the developers desire to turn this app into a recurring revenue model but the pricing is steep for the value I would get.

This message was edited Dec 15, 2018.
oakleypark10

Posted Jan 19, 2015 in: iPhone App Showing Wrong Date
Hi, was in France last week and since I came back to UK the iPhone app is showing a day ahead? My hotlist is todays takes but tomorrows are showing, checked phone and on line account and all showing right date? I'm confused....
oakleypark10

Posted Feb 10, 2013 in: Chromatic Dragon Toodledo Sync
Score: -1
Thank you thank you.................
oakleypark10

Try this.

http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/14035/0/chromatic-dragon-toodledo-sync.html
or this
http://www.fieldstonsoftware.com/software/gsyncit3/index.shtml

However I still can't understand why the Chromatic dragon guy killed off his app, best of the 2 and would have happily paid for it. Shame,

This message was edited Jan 04, 2013.
oakleypark10

Posted Dec 16, 2012 in: Chromatic Dragon Toodledo Sync
There was a 1.0.9 version of Chromatic dragon released, anyone got it?

Cheers
oakleypark10

Posted May 13, 2012 in: Best Outlook/iPhone Sync App
Score: -1
I am a heavy user on Microsoft and tasks. I also have a work iPhone. At present I use Chromatic dragon to sync between the desktop and toodledo.

its ok but CD no longer supported and it does not support recurring where the recurrence has been set in outlook.

Whats the best option going forward.

TIA

John
oakleypark10

Posted Jun 16, 2011 in: iPhone Question?
Posted by Toodledo:
Yes, you can do this. In the Settings app, under Notifications, scroll to Toodledo and then switch off "Sounds" but leave the other switches on.

Hi, thanks. I had looked there but Toodledo not showing in there?
oakleypark10

Posted Jun 14, 2011 in: iPhone Question?
Hi,

Bought the app yesterday and am using chromatic dragon to sync with outlook 2010. Its really, really good.

One quick question though. Can you set the alarm on the device so that it pops up but no sound? I can only seem to set it with sound?
oakleypark10

I don't use the sounds in Outlook itself, I prefer just using the reminder window which pops up.

On the iPhone itself does the app pop up any reminders or is it a case of checking the app manually?
oakleypark10

Eric,

To be honest I am a heavy user of Outlook itself for tasks and am only using Toodledo as a medium as you can't have native integration with outlook on an iphone(grrrr). So what happens on the web is of no interest as I don't use the web for tasks. It is critical for me that what I see on the iphone iwth the toodledo app mirrors outlook which it does so am very happy.

I sort my task by category, then start date and then reminder time.

I actually wrote a very positive review on the app store of Toodledo today as I was so pleased!
oakleypark10

Posted by Eric:
Hi okleypark10,

now could you please do the following test:

1. Add a new test task on your iphone in the Toodledo app with a due time but without a reminder.

2. Sync to Outlook 2010 on your desktop (which operating system do you use?).

3. Please check:
Does Outlook 2010 have not only a due date for tasks but a due time as well?
Does the synced test task have a reminder time now in Outlook?

Thank you very much in advance!
Eric

Eric,

Set a task with due date, due time and start date and it synced perfectly to Outlook 2010.

The 'due time' syncs through as the reminder time, also within Toodeldo there is no 'reminder time' option. Not sure what the 'alarm' option is for in Toodledo?

Sorry using Windows 7

This message was edited Jun 13, 2011.
oakleypark10

Gave it a kick and working fine. Testing 2 products on iphone, Tooledo and ToDo. At the moment Tooledo seems to be winning as it gives a start date option for a task and more options within and syncing notes and yes using chromatic dragon syncing fine with outlook 2010
oakleypark10

Just been given an Iphone by work and lost my BB so really missing outlook task seamless integration.

Have downloaded Toodledo to my iphone but finding the sync between Chromatic dragon and Outlook 2010 erratic. Its not sysncing from Tooledo to Outlook?