ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Uly"
Uly

Posted Jul 10, 2018 in: Future Plans
Score: 1
  • Uly
  • Posted: Jul 10, 2018
  • Score: 1
First off, big thanks to Jake. First for making and running a task manager that I've used and enjoyed for years, and second for finding someone to take it over when he was tired of it. As much as people are trepidatious about it being sold, it's so much better than just letting it die.

As far as the new owners go, what makes me nervous about them is that their strength seems to be building up an app until it can be sold profitably to a large company. So even if they treat Toodledo with care, it seems obvious that there'll be another change of ownership in the next few years, this time to a large company who, whatever they do with it, won't keep Toodledo as a stand-alone product.

...Uly
Uly

Posted Feb 27, 2013 in: notes show open
Score: 0
  • Uly
  • Posted: Feb 27, 2013
  • Score: 0
Awesome, thank you, works great.

My flawed eyes aren't very good at picking out icons.
Uly

Posted Feb 27, 2013 in: notes show open
  • Uly
  • Posted: Feb 27, 2013
On my tasks, I have the notes Icon on the left. Starting recently (I first noticed it today) all the notes are open, and if I want them closed (so I can see the task list better) I need to close them manually each time I reload the view.

This is viewing it by context.

I looked and there doesn't appear to be a setting to change this behaviour.
Uly

Posted Jun 14, 2011 in: Save combination of Search and Sort
  • Uly
  • Posted: Jun 14, 2011
I would also really like this, or some other way of saving differently sorted views.