ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by jackperdue"
jackperdue

Posted Jan 04, 2013 in: Support for Drafts
Score: 0
Ditto, I've recently moved to iOS and have discovered Drafts to be very helpful in my GTD workflow and of course ending up in Toodledo. So add my name of faithful TD users to this request list. Thanks,
~Jack
jackperdue

Posted Aug 29, 2012 in: File Uploads in iOS apps
Have to say, I would consider this a big plus for the Toodledo ios apps. Actually, I'm surprised you haven't already done this since serious TD users are using more devices such as the iPad. Thanks.
jackperdue

Posted Mar 28, 2012 in: High light a record
I have over 300 records in my Toodledo app and was thinking it would be great to be able to highlight certain critical tasks. Any way to do this other than Star or Top ranking? Thanks,
~jp
jackperdue

No one has mentioned Pocket Informant. It does a excellent job with calendars but also houses Toodledo tasks via GTD and other task managers. It doesn't have a widget of its own, but when using Pure Calendar the widget is very configurable.
jackperdue

I did the same thing as many of those posting here, used the free version for some time, being sure I used the features, and then decided to upgrade. While there are some services I pay for and don't use, this is not one of them.
jackperdue

Posted Mar 23, 2010 in: Integration with Evernote
Yes, love Evernote and seriously looking at Toodledo paid subscription services.