ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by yeye_1977"
yeye_1977

Posted Jul 29, 2013 in: Best Android App(s)?
Score: 0
the display problem on the galaxy S4 has been fixed in the last version of toodleTasks Phone Edition and toodleTasks Tablet
yeye_1977

Posted May 29, 2013 in: Best Android App(s)?
Score: 1
Note that toodleTasks do not (yet) sync with your notebooks.

For the rest, the app support all the majors features you can expect from a toodledo client (including sub-tasks,due date, repeat and reminders, start date,...) and the tasks can be sorted by any of the available fields. As other have said, the App work very well on tablets.
yeye_1977

Score: 1
A trial version for toodleTasks Tablet is now available on Google Play.

toodleTasks Tablet support all the major toodledo features (project, context, goal, location, start date, due date, due time, reminder, repeat, priority, tags, status and notes) and was designed especially for tablets with a spefific 3 panes layout

ToodleTasks Tablet has some advanced features like favorites lists, custom lists, actions on multiple tasks and easy filtering of tasks that makes it a unique, comprehensive and powerful tool to manage your tasks on android tablets.

Download the trial version on Google Play ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ch.prodisoft.toodletaskstablettrial ) or visit www.prodisoft.ch to get more info.
yeye_1977

I saw more or less the same problem. At the end I figured out that the user had changed his password on the toodledo website but my app didn't handle this case correctly. Even if the user changed the password in my app, the sync function was keeping retrying with the old password until the app was closed. Even if the user closed the app and re-opened it the sync would not function because of the "too many token" error. After 4 hours everything worked again.

maybe this help.
yeye_1977

Posted Oct 08, 2011 in: Get files attached to a task
ok Thanks for your quick answer.

Regards,
Olivier
yeye_1977

Posted Oct 06, 2011 in: Get files attached to a task
Hi,

is it possible to get attachement through the api? I didn't find it in the docs,

regards,
Olivier
yeye_1977

Posted Sep 06, 2011 in: Number of uncompleted subtasks
ok thanks for your quick answer. Any plan to implement this feature in a future release of the api?
yeye_1977

Posted Sep 05, 2011 in: Number of uncompleted subtasks
Is there a way the get the number of uncompleted subtasks for a task? children seem to give the total number of subtasks, including completed tasks.

Thanks for your help.
Olivier