ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
rachel

Score: 0
  • rachel
  • Posted: Sep 23, 2011
  • Score: 0
Oh, wait, sorry. The reason the tasks keep showing up is because I marked them as repeating. Duh. I guess the issue is they are showing up as overdue based on the original date?

This message was edited Sep 23, 2011.
rachel

Posted Dec 06, 2008 in: Skins/CSS/Color theme for Toodledo
  • rachel
  • Posted: Dec 06, 2008
I have tried out many different GTD apps, and I am very happy with the powerful tools that Toodledo provides at a reasonable price. Toodledo is definitely the way to go for me. I am just hoping you folks can improve the user interface, making it more graphical and less text based. I think Andy's skin looks nice, but it is not a radical enough change for me because I am a very visually oriented person.

I'm no programmer, so I can't explain exactly what I'm looking for, but I can give a concrete example. Please see the app "Things" for the Mac and for iPhone. I am particularly looking at the icons (large, friendly, related to content, and slightly 3D looking), layout (more like an Apple world than a database), font sizes (larger), menus and general navigation (again, more Mac-like).

Aesthetics seems secondary, but I have a hard time getting stuff done, anyway. If the interface encourages me visually to check the list, I'm much more likely to look at the list. (For me, nothing on the list gets done if I don't look at the list.)

Thank you for all your hard work, developers and users.

This message was edited Dec 06, 2008.
rachel

• rachel
  • Posted: Dec 06, 2008
I'd like to see such a feature added, too. I'd like to be able to assign multiple contexts to a task, for instance, work and home, so that when I'm looking under each of those contexts, a task that I can complete either at work or at home would show up. I'd be willing to upgrade to a pro subscription for the privilege.