ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
Édouard Mercier

Posted Nov 23, 2008 in: T-Mobile G1 / Google Phone Integration
Score: 0
Hello there.

We know that TooDo is far from perfect. But we are constantly improving the application (take a look at the news and events section if you do not take my words for granted). Have you tried the v2.1.0?

- If you feel it does meet your requirements, if you have ideas/suggestions, please report them at [email protected].
- If you experience problems, please ask for some support.
- If you want to create your own Toodledo-compatible application, why don't you discuss that with me? We are very open...

Anyway, thank you for giving TooDo a try.
Regards,
Édouard
Édouard Mercier

Posted Oct 21, 2008 in: TooDo and Android
TooDo v2.0 is out, and is compatible with the T-Mobile G1. If you want to give it a try...
Édouard Mercier

Posted May 23, 2008 in: TooDo and Android
Score: 1
Dear Toodledo user.

Just to let you know that we have been developing an application named TooDo, which runs on the Open Handset Alliance Android mobile OS (Google is a major member).

TooDo is a mobile rich to-dos manager application, and it is synchronized with the Toodledo services. It proposes an extra reminder experience at the palm of your hand. At the moment, there are some limitations (the conflicts are not resolved, you do not have the concept of context, nor project, nor goal), but we are thinking of providing those features.

- You can freely test and use TooDo, by downloading it
- You can watch some video demonstration here
here

Your feedback is more than welcome :) Thank you for your attention.
Regards,
Edouard
Édouard Mercier

Posted May 14, 2008 in: OpenId and password when using the API
Just to let you know that, when you register to Toodledo via OpenId, it seems that the password is not properly initialized, and this makes impossible to use the REST API (you get a "key did not validate" every time).

The work-around is to go to the personal settings and re-enter the password.

Hope this helps :)
Cheers,
Edouard
Édouard Mercier

Posted May 14, 2008 in: A Java library?
I'm on it. Sure that I will let you know :)

Cheers,
Edouard
Édouard Mercier

Posted May 09, 2008 in: A Java library?
Hello there.

A quick search on the web, and no trace of a Toodledo Java library. I know that the principles of the REST API are very simple, and yet a Java API would be welcome.

I intend to develop it. Anyone interested (to use or get involved)? Did someone already write it?

Thank you for your time and attention.
Regards,
Edouard