ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
karin

Posted Sep 13, 2008 in: iPod Touch & Toodledo?
Score: 0
  • karin
  • Posted: Sep 13, 2008
  • Score: 0
Thanks for your answers.
karin

Posted Sep 10, 2008 in: iPod Touch & Toodledo?
  • karin
  • Posted: Sep 10, 2008
I'm thinking of buying an iPod Touch mainly so I can work with my toodledo list on the go (though I'm sure I would enjoy many of its other features, too :) ). I've been trying to cull the answers to a few questions by reading other posts and decided to ask directly.

I understand that there are the options of using the more full-featured Toodledo Slim which can only be used in Wifi range and the simpler Appigo ToDo app, which can be used offline. Is anyone using both--one or the other depending on the situation?

Do I understand correctly that you can easily synch up the info in ToDo and ToodleDo, whether it is adding, editing, or completing tasks?

Any other words of wisdom from folks using iPod Touch & Toodledo?

Is the lack of cut & paste driving you nuts?

Thanks very much!
karin

Posted Sep 10, 2008 in: Encrypted connection by default
  • karin
  • Posted: Sep 10, 2008
Yay! Thank you. I've been waiting for that. I appreciate very much how you keep making Toodledo better.
karin

Posted Jun 10, 2008 in: Change Completion Date?
  • karin
  • Posted: Jun 10, 2008
Is there a way to change the completed date of a task?

I find the history feature to be a very useful record. A few times I've realized that I completed a task the previous day and forgot to check it. I've wanted to make my record more accurate and edit the completion date, but don't see a way to do that.
karin

Posted Jun 06, 2008 in: hide or move subtask icons?
  • karin
  • Posted: Jun 06, 2008
Now as I'm spending a little time with this I realize an easy fix would be to move the subtask column to the right of the task name. Still easy access for dragging & dropping, but not in that prime real estate between the task name and the star.
karin

Posted Jun 04, 2008 in: staying in secure mode
  • karin
  • Posted: Jun 04, 2008
Thanks for the ideas and glad to be it is being worked on.
karin

Posted Jun 03, 2008 in: Auto Hide Completed Tasks
  • karin
  • Posted: Jun 03, 2008
I like having the satisfaction of seeing it checked for a while. And I have made use of the opportunity to correct mistakes.
karin

Posted Jun 03, 2008 in: hide or move subtask icons?
  • karin
I'm trying out Pro this week--a big reason was to check out the experience of using subtasks. I ended up turning it off not long after I turned it on because I couldn't stand the column of hands coming between the check boxes, stars, and task names. Those are 3 very important columns to me, but the hands I use once on the occasional subtask and then don't need them.

Somehow I found that line of 3D hands visually overwhelming. (I realize I'm probably more prone to visual overwhelm than the average person.) Is it possible to put that column elsewhere or hide it without a whole trip to account settings?

Thanks.
karin

Posted Jun 03, 2008 in: staying in secure mode
  • karin
I'm trying out having Pro this week. One of the features of Pro I like is being about to be in secure mode--on an encrypted server. But I find I keep getting taken out of that mode. If I log in on https, my to do list comes up http. Any time I go to these forums on help and come back to my to do list I'm back to http. Do I have to keep adding an "s" to "http" each time I change what I'm viewing? Is there an easier way?
karin

Posted May 22, 2008 in: viewing all folder tabs?
  • karin
  • Posted: May 22, 2008
I just noticed that when I'm viewing all my tasks by folder, if I click on a folder name it "collapses" the folder. Then I see the name of the folder with the number of tasks in parentheses, and the list of tasks below disappears. If there was something I could click to collapse all tasks I think that would accomplish what I and yorick.cool want to do.

(I wonder if I'm going to find out it's right there in plain sight. So many other things I've wanted to do in Toodledo--I've looked a little and they have been right there.)
karin

Posted May 21, 2008 in: viewing all folder tabs?
  • karin
  • Posted: May 21, 2008
Yes, that would be equally good for me. Basically, I'd like to be able to see all my folder names with the number items are in each, and then be one click away from the items in the folder.

I wonder if that is available in one of the upgrade versions. I'm starting to think not by the lack of answers.
karin

Posted May 19, 2008 in: viewing all folder tabs?
  • karin
  • Posted: May 19, 2008
Hi,

I've just been using Toodledoo for about a week and am appreciating it very much.

I have so many folders (already!) that some of them don't appear in the tabs when I'm viewing all the folders. I've found the "More" menu to view and chose the ones that don't fit, but is there a way to have them all appear at once? (Such as having the names truncate or the tabs go to two rows.)

Thanks