ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by wav"
wav

Posted May 19, 2016 in: Anyone tried NirvanaHQ?
Score: 0
  • wav
  • Posted: May 19, 2016
  • Score: 0
I've looked at NirvanaHQ but never done more than dabbled in it so can't speak to it.
But to answer some of your points, I don't use folders for projects. I use Proximo's setup (search the forum for it) with some changes. Basically, I use a folder for all projects, one for actions and one for Waiting for. I use tags for Areas of Focus.
To cut down on clutter, I keep just a few extra folders: Shopping list, Bills, Someday, and Routines. Of course I have an Inbox folder for things to process.

Inside the projects folder, I can sort by tags and click on each project to see the associated actions and easily see which do not have any.
Inside Actions, Someday, and Waiting, you can sort by tags, contexts, due dates, etc. You can also easily click to get to the parent project in those folders.

On Android, I mostly use Ultimate To Do List, as it is easier to add and find actions to projects.

I process my inbox daily, scan the due tasks and then the Action folder, starring any I will work on today. Weekly, I review all the other folders. I use only start dates, contexts, due date/time, repeat, folder and tag. This cuts down on visual clutter and makes entering and processing tasks quick. Nothing leaves the inbox without a context, folder, and tag.

I work from the starred list and keep it on the home screen of my phone, too.
wav

• wav
  • Posted: Dec 29, 2014
Glad I found this thread - I couldn't figure out what the problem was and finally decided today to troubleshoot it by disabling other extensions, etc.
Like others, I use this functionality often and have resorted to cutting and pasting the link.
wav

Posted Oct 14, 2012 in: A TD Grocery List
  • wav
  • Posted: Oct 14, 2012
If you're on Android and unit price and price history and multiple stores is important to you, I finally settled on Mighty Grocery. Little bit of a learning curve but it also has free online sync. The pro version is just a few bucks, I think. I tried many Android apps for efficient grocery shopping and this has been working for me for several months.
wav

Posted Nov 29, 2011 in: Android Easy Task/Note Entry
Score: -1
  • wav
  • Posted: Nov 29, 2011
  • Score: -1
I use ToodleTask on my android phone to add tasks quickly. It works with either the keyboard or the voice button on the keyboard. It does automatically set the tasks with a due date of tomorrow but that makes them come up in my radar pretty easily to deal with them further.
Thanks for the great app suggestions.