ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
Swami Gaurangapada

Posted Mar 21, 2009 in: Windows Mobile Application
Score: 0
I am sorry but I will not be able to renew my Pro subscription if Toodledo does not release a program for Windows Mobile just like the iPhone app. Windows Mobile is on millions of phones, more than iPhone. And also I need a Google Desktop Sidebar plugin like RTM to quickly add tasks when I am working in any program on my PC.
Swami Gaurangapada

I have added many Subtasks to a Task via multiple tasks add. Now I want to group the similar ones by moving them up or down in the Subtasks list in the Folder view. But I do not see a way to do it. Is this possible? If not, please add this important feature? Thank you.
Swami Gaurangapada

We have to presently click twice to add multiple tasks. Please provide a small direct link at the top right to add multiple tasks so that we can add multiple tasks with one click from any page. Thank you.

This message was edited Jun 03, 2008.
Swami Gaurangapada

Posted Jun 03, 2008 in: Auto Hide Completed Tasks
Thank you. Most desktop to-do programs have this immediate hide (without refresh) option including the Google Desktop sidebar Todo plugin also.
Swami Gaurangapada

Posted Jun 03, 2008 in: Sub-tasks open by default
I want to keep the sub-tasks of all tasks open and visible by default when I click or change any tab. How can I do so? Presently the task with sub-tasks appears collapsed when I change tabs or sort tasks. I have to open the sub-tasks manually every time I change a tab or sort the tasks. If there is no such option, please add it asap. Thank you.
Swami Gaurangapada

Posted Jun 03, 2008 in: Rough ETA for Offline feature
An Adobe AIR program (or similar) to add and manage Tasks, Subtasks and Folders offline and sync them online would also be great so that we don't even need the browser open when offline.
Swami Gaurangapada

Posted Jun 03, 2008 in: Auto Hide Completed Tasks
That is why it can be a option in the settings. Those who want the completed tasks to disappear immediately to keep it clean without having to change tabs can set it on. The default can be as it is presently.
Swami Gaurangapada

Posted Jun 01, 2008 in: Can subtasks have subtasks?
I vote for this. Sub-subtasks will help in reducing our excessive dependency on the folders and will make it more cleaner.
Swami Gaurangapada

Posted Jun 01, 2008 in: Auto Hide Completed Tasks
I actually don't change tabs so much. I do not want to change tab or re-sort or refresh every time I check a task as complete (which is quite frequent) because I don't need to do them. Could you kindly add an optional option in the Account settings for those who want the completed tasks to auto-hide without having to change tabs, re-sort or refresh? It would be very helpful and keep our tasks list clean without having to refresh.
Swami Gaurangapada

Posted Jun 01, 2008 in: Rough ETA for Offline feature
Hello. I would like to know a rough approx ETA (time period) for the feature to add, complete and manage tasks offline and they auto-sync later when I am online. Thanks.
Swami Gaurangapada

Posted Jun 01, 2008 in: Auto Hide Completed Tasks
How do I set Toodledo to auto-hide the task when I check them as completed without having to refresh the page or click another link?

This message was edited Jun 01, 2008.