Search results for "Posted by "
mikeweadley

Posted Mar 13, 2011 in: File Attachment availability on iPad
Score: 1
+1 attachment support on iPad app
mikeweadley

Posted Feb 25, 2011 in: Custom datetime display formats
Score: 0
I have seen another thread on being able to reduce horizontal space usage by shortening the display of datetime values in start and due columns. I'd like to +1 that request (the thread was locked, so I wasn't able to). One additional suggestion I did not see in the original thread: I'd like the option to remove " at " and " @ " from the datetime format. For example, I'm happy just using yyyymmdd HHMM in 24-hour format. And would probably most often prefer mmdd HHMM.
mikeweadley

+1
mikeweadley

I can understand the reasoning. The appeal to me though is being able to search within the tasks already in the view. Some of my saved searches have quite complicated search criteria. It is helpful that the searchfield searches within the tasks already included in a view, so that I don't have to recreate a view via New Search with an added title search string.

Given the alternatives, please consider this a low priority wish list request. If you can think of a workaround I could do via userstyles or something to make that field appear please let me know.

Love the product. Thanks!
mikeweadley

Yes, that is what I'm doing currently. However, I would much prefer the feature that you have provided on other views that filters down the list of tasks to just those that match the search. Is this possible? Is there a specific reason why the standard title search does not work in the saved search view?
mikeweadley

I work within the saved search views primarily. I often find that I would like to do a non-persistent search for a specific task within the view by typing a few characters of its title, in the manner one would search for a task title in the Priority view for example. Is there a way to use userstyles to add this capability to the saved search view?
mikeweadley

+1 for sorting tags in task entry, and in tag tabs when viewing by tag
mikeweadley

I have a stupid userstyle question. Within my userstyle, I would like the selected saved search tab name to appear elsewhere on screen, e.g. in the #head h3 section where it currently says "n Todos Sorted by ...". I have the list of tabs hidden to save screen space, it pops out when I hover over a part of the screen. However, whilst hidden I'd like to be able to see the name of the selected saved search tab in a part of the UI that is always visible. I can add static text in #head h3, but have not figured out how to add the saved search tab name. Is this possible with userstyles?
mikeweadley

I use the saved search views heavily and am interested in knowing whether they are accessible in some form on the iPad in particular.
mikeweadley

Thanks PeterW. I am using a userstyle, and the snippet works for me.
mikeweadley

The message that more subtasks are hidden or not displayed appear in a separate row beneath the task, but are aligned all the way over to the right. In my saved search tabs that places the button to display the tasks offscreen, requiring me to scroll over to display the tasks. I would like to know if Toodledo can be configured to show this message on the left instead? If not, can a userstyle be used to achieve this?
mikeweadley

Posted Jun 30, 2008 in: Offline Access - Google Gears
I'm interested in offline access from a Windows Mobile 6.0 smartphone, e.g. the AT&T Tilt....is that feasible with Google Gears support?