ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by One Red Sock"
One Red Sock

Posted Feb 07, 2021 in: Deleted tasks reappear
Score: 0
Yes trying to just delete things on the website. Still annoying. Seems that the support level has gone down since the change of ownership.
One Red Sock

Posted Feb 02, 2021 in: Deleted tasks reappear
I'm having the same issue. Been happening for a while and I started a support ticket back in Oct 2020 but it's still open with no reply. It's only happening on the iPhone app, not the website. I delete some tasks and they don't delete, they just reappear. Really frustrating. I don't have anything set up in the reminders app, and they are not set to repeat, nor do they have a due date. I hope someone has an answer to this.
One Red Sock

Ok thanks for the tip.
One Red Sock

So this has been happening for a while now. Probably since the main last upgrade when Iphone launched the new ios.
When I am on the iphone app and go to my completed I delete my tasks one by one. I know this isn't necessary but I kinda use it as a guage of what I've gotten done for the week. I'll usually delete all my completed tasks on Sunday night and start fresh.

All is good till i delete the last task in a particular context, and then it I delete the last task in the context, it crashes. So for example under completed tasks it will say the context Monday: then a list of completed tasks, then Tuesday: then a list of completed tasks. This is just how I have my context's set up.

If I say have 4 tasks under the Monday context, I can delete three of them, but when I get to deleting the 4th one, it will crash. Kind of a strange thing to happen. I can always go online to the web app and delete and all goes well, but wanted to bring this to your attention as a possible glitch.

Thanks!
One Red Sock

Posted Feb 04, 2017 in: Siri and Reminders
Ok thank you and glad its on the list. You make a wonderful product and I appreciate all the help you do to make it consistently better.
One Red Sock

Posted Feb 02, 2017 in: Siri and Reminders
Wanted to ask a question re the Reminders app and toodledo. I have it synced and it works, but it syncs all of my reminders in various lists. Is there a way to just have it sync with one list, perhaps my default list? I Just have other lists on there that I share with my husband like Groceries, etc, that I don't want syncing with my toodledo. Thanks for your help.
One Red Sock

Posted Feb 15, 2016 in: Alarms for Habits not working
Will do. Thanks
One Red Sock

Posted Feb 05, 2016 in: Alarms for Habits not working
Ok good to know. But how to I actually get any alarms to my phone? All my settings are as above and all of my habits have alarms, but I've yet to have any alarms go off.
One Red Sock

Posted Feb 04, 2016 in: Alarms for Habits not working
Checked all of those settings, changed to remote alarms, and still not getting any reminders for habits. When I look into future alarms it says that none are scheduled, but all of my habits have alarms on them. Unless this only shows task alarms. Thanks for your help
One Red Sock

Posted Feb 02, 2016 in: Alarms for Habits not working
Ok good to know. How do I do that exactly? I thought I had turned all the settings on but so far I still have not gotten any alarms. Thanks for your help
One Red Sock

Posted Jan 28, 2016 in: Alarms for Habits not working
Ok I just realized that my alarm settings were turned off in the toodledo so I bet that was it. the am/pm thing is still an issue though. I can change the reminder alarm to pm on the website, but on my app it always shows up as am?
One Red Sock

Posted Jan 28, 2016 in: Alarms for Habits not working
Hi,
I just started using the habits part of your website and they are great! Just can't seem to get the alarms to work. First off I set the alarms but they have not alerted my phone yet. Second, anything that I set for a PM time gets changed back to AM for some reason.

Please help!
Thanks =)
Jessica
One Red Sock

Posted Jan 05, 2015 in: New Section: Habits
Score: 1
I was so excited to log in to Toodledo this morning and see this new feature! How perfect for the new year. Can't wait to see habits that can be selected for certain days and not break the chain. Thanks for having a stellar product and for always continuing to improve it. I'm a Toodledo usere for life!
One Red Sock

Posted Jul 02, 2014 in: Delete parent task on iphone app?
Hello,
I'd like to delete a parent task but not the sub tasks. Really I want to get the sub tasks on their own task that is not connected to the parent anymore. Can this be done on the iphone? I know on the browser I can drag the sub tasks out of the parent folder but I do not see a way to do that on the iphone. Thank you!

Jessica (diehard toodledo user!)
One Red Sock

Posted Apr 06, 2012 in: Multi-Edit feature on iphone or ipad?
Score: 1
Ok thank you! BTW love toodledo and literally use it every day many times a day to keep track of my life. Thank you for creating a wonderful product!
One Red Sock

Posted Apr 06, 2012 in: Multi-Edit feature on iphone or ipad?
Hello,
I was wondering if there is a multi-edit option on the iphone or ipad version of toodledo. I have my folders set up as Mon, Tue, Wed, etc and at the end of each day I move the tasks over to the next day. I have searches set up already that find all Monday tasks and then multi edit to move to Tuesday. This works perfectly online but I'd love to be able to do this on my iphone or ipad. Is this an option? If so I haven't been able to find it.

Thanks so much.!
One Red Sock

Yes that was it! Thanks so much.
One Red Sock

On my iphone I will check off a task as done and it will remain in my list with the check instead of deleting it. Before it would take if off my list and go into my "recently completed folder". This was great because at the end of the week I would go to the "recently deleted" folder and then review what was done over the week for a progress report. I must have changed some kind of setting but now the only way I can get it off of the list is by swiping it left and deleting it. But then it doesn't go to my "recently completed" list. Can someone help me figure out what kind of setting I may have changed? This doesn't seem to be an issue on the website, just the iphone ap.

Thanks
One Red Sock

Posted Jan 26, 2010 in: Tasks not deleting
Ok the hover/"delete task" worked. Guess I've always been just checking them off as complete. Thank you though. It solved the problem.
One Red Sock

Posted Jan 26, 2010 in: Tasks not deleting
checking off the box next to them
Skip to Page:  1   2      Next