This post has been hidden because of negative votes. Click to reveal
JHenning

Posted Feb 16, 2010 in: Auto EMail a task based on a Folder
Score: 0
  • JHenning
  • Posted: Feb 16, 2010
  • Score: 0
Transisto:

Thanks for the suggestion. I maybe able to do something with that idea.

As an FYI, the way Toodledo handles multiple accounts and assignments is kind of funny. The last I checked they support something called collaborators and once you assign a task it moves from your list to the collaborator that you assigned and becomes a task they manage not you. Of course it can be read only but that doesn't help when you need progress notes or you need to over see the task they may move or delete.
JHenning

Posted Jan 29, 2010 in: Auto EMail a task based on a Folder
  • JHenning
  • Posted: Jan 29, 2010
I have folders setup for each of my 5 employees. I place items in Folders based on the employee I need to do the task. Then I go into my email and email them the same thing. It stays in the folder until completed.

I would love the ability to assign an email address to a folder so anytime I create or update a task in that folder the person gets an email of that task item and the details of it.

Then in a perfect world the person could reply to that email and there reply would be place in the notes of that task.

Any suggestions or cost on how to get this done? THANK YOU
JHenning

Posted Jan 25, 2010 in: Quick Search in Folder / Sorted by Tag
  • JHenning
  • Posted: Jan 25, 2010
If you do a quick search it returns a line for each tag regardless if any items are found under that tag or not.

Can it simple return the items found without all the tags that don't mean anything showing.

In my case it shows 3 pages of tags before I find the two items I'm looking for hidden in between them.
JHenning

Posted Jul 01, 2009 in: Notify another person via SMS
  • JHenning
  • Posted: Jul 01, 2009
@Anders
Thank you for the suggestion. I believe setting up a forward rule will work for now, I didn't think of that.

@Toodledo
We do have multiple ProAccounts and we do use the collaboration options for them. But in this case they won't work because this person doesn't have and wouldn't use a computer.

WISH LIST ITEM: Add multiple notify email addresses and then allow us to select which address for a task use.
JHenning

Posted Jun 29, 2009 in: Notify another person via SMS
  • JHenning
  • Posted: Jun 29, 2009
Is it possible to send an SMS to someone else? An email could also work because I can forward that to his phone.

For example, one of my Folders is for a Building Maintenance and our maintenance guy doesn't have and couldn't work a computer.

It would be great if I could set these items to SMS message him on the date scheduled.

Thanks
JHenning

Posted Oct 18, 2008 in: Google Phone / TMobile / G1
  • JHenning
  • Posted: Oct 18, 2008
We understand the hardware is just being released. But do you have any plans anytime soon to release a Google Phone interface like you have on the iPhone?
JHenning

• JHenning
  • Posted: Oct 16, 2008
In April 2008 the #1 Requested feature from your post was:
"Ability to share a task so it appears on both people's lists" and

I'm hoping Shared Folders would also be with this, so that we can have Folder's share across users.

We all know you have been hard at work, making a great app better and I'm not trying to rush anything.

But though I would ask if you still see this as a high priority and do you see it coming down the pipe anytime soon? Thanks :)
JHenning

Posted Oct 16, 2008 in: Quick Search
  • JHenning
  • Posted: Oct 16, 2008
When doing a quick search. Is it possible for you to remove the TASK headers that have no results. Or remove the task headers completely on a quick search, they just get in the way.

We use TASK a lot and 99% of the time when we do a QuickSearch the search shows more task headers then task and the page is full of just headers. Then we have to scroll down to even find what we are search for.

It's not a major issue but it would make QuickSearch much Quicker. And I don't believe anyone needs a list of Task with no data under them when do a search. Thanks
JHenning

Posted Oct 12, 2008 in: Help test our new server
  • JHenning
  • Posted: Oct 12, 2008
Any time line of when you hope to have the new servers on-line?
JHenning

Posted Oct 07, 2008 in: Help test our new server
  • JHenning
  • Posted: Oct 07, 2008
FYI: I just noticed HTTPS didn't work on it. Not sure if its a bug or will be solved when you convert it to the normal domain.
JHenning

Posted Oct 02, 2008 in: Updates to Notebook
  • JHenning
  • Posted: Oct 02, 2008
Since notes have the ability to be assign to FOLDERS.

Wouldn't it make since to have the NOTEBOOK items listed at the bottom of the ToDo's on the normal folder view.

More integrated with the day to day use of the product if you will? The sidebar is kind of a after thought location?
JHenning

Posted Aug 28, 2008 in: Encrypted connection by default
  • JHenning
  • Posted: Aug 28, 2008
FYI: If you select Help&News it changes to a non-secure connection and doesn't return when you flip back to the to-do list.
JHenning

Posted Aug 21, 2008 in: JOTT requires payment
  • JHenning
  • Posted: Aug 21, 2008
Received an email that says Jott moved out of beta and into PAID plans.

http://jott.com/jott/get-started.html

Since Toodledo is not one of the "Free Jott links" I'm assuming we need a PAID Jott account to continue to use it with Toodledo.

Does anyone know when Toodledo will stop working with the Free Jott?
JHenning

Posted Aug 15, 2008 in: "Collaborator" via IPhone/SLIM version
  • JHenning
  • Posted: Aug 15, 2008
Just noticed someone posted that you can't use Collaborator with the SLIM version and I just ordered the iPhone and was looking forward to using Toodledo on it.

In short, without the collaborator feature this will make Toodledo non-functional for me on the iPhone.

Do you see this happening anytime soon?

Thanks
ps: We still LOVE THE WEB version even if its not coming but would like to see it.
JHenning

Posted Aug 06, 2008 in: Show Notebook items under FOLDER view
  • JHenning
  • Posted: Aug 06, 2008
Is it possible to list the notebook items at the bottom of the normal list of todo items in each folder view. Maybe even an add notebook item icon at the bottom of the list also would be nice?

It would be helpful to me if it was in the normal view I look at all the time and not in the left hand menu that I never use. Maybe its already possible and I'm just not sure how to use it.

Thanks
JHenning

Posted Aug 04, 2008 in: Toodledo AIR app
  • JHenning
  • Posted: Aug 04, 2008
Great app. Thanks for the hard work.

I do have two small issues.

#1) If I'm looking at a folder with 30 items in it, I get a scroll bar on the right hand side that never goes away, even if the next thing I look at only has 2 items. It appears the scroll bar never resizes and maybe that's what it is suppose to do.

#2) If you have a large folder. For example, one of my folders has 140 items. When you select that folder you get another scroll bar inside the first. This only appears to happen on LARGE list.

Any suggestions?
JHenning

• JHenning
  • Posted: Aug 03, 2008
I'm in. We also need this feature.
JHenning

Posted Aug 02, 2008 in: Notebook
  • JHenning
  • Posted: Aug 02, 2008
Would like it better if it show a summary list of Notebook items at the bottom of each Folder or something. I keep the sidebar closed.
JHenning

Posted Jul 21, 2008 in: Force some fields
  • JHenning
  • Posted: Jul 21, 2008
Is it possible to force some fields?
For example, I want my staff to assign Due Dates to everything.