ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by isaachess"
isaachess

Posted Jul 26, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011
Score: -1
Posted by Fabiano.:
Yes, that's better. But wouldn't be even much better to just hide the icon at all when you don't have a note? I think that would be much less clutter and clean design. That could apply to other greyd items as well.

I agree. Why not have BOTH the "note" and "trash" icons show up when someone mouses over the task? (Perhaps that's not as "friendly" for touch-screen users? In their case they could perhaps "tap" the task first, upon which the icons would show up.)

That would greatly reduce clutter, and would still have the functionality.
isaachess

Posted Jul 26, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011
Score: 0
I think the redesign is a small improvement at best. I'm surprised at the amount of clutter still on the screen.

One problem: when adding a task with a due date, if I type in the due date (such as "today") and hit "enter," it does not add the task as it used to do. (This is in Chrome.)

This slows me down tremendously. Please fix this.
isaachess

Definitely another vote for sub-folders. I have used Toodledo for years now, and it is the one thing seriously lacking in the program. Other than it, it is perfect.

As to UI messiness: honestly, hire a couple UI designers. No feature automatically causes a complex UI – some features are just more difficult to design in with good UI. It just takes effort and a little expertise. I may require some redesign of the current UI to fit it in, but it's definitely possible.

(I even have some ideas of how to do it easily. Feel free to email me if you want some advice.:)
isaachess

Posted May 15, 2009 in: Batch edit in Toodledo?
It seems like there is probably not a way to do this, but I thought I would ask the community.

Is there any way to batch edit a number of tasks in Toodledo? Remember the Milk allows this, and it's a nice feature when you have a large number of items and need to change the due date or the context all at once.

Any ideas?