ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
Eddiemoto

Posted Sep 25, 2012 in: All my notes are expanded?
Score: 0
Thank you very much. I should have been able to find that. Sorry to bother.
Eddiemoto

Posted Sep 25, 2012 in: All my notes are expanded?
All of a sudden, all my notes are expanded and not hidden. I tried against IE & Chrome, so this isn't some sudden browser thing. What do I need to do to default these to hidden again?

Very frustrating since many of my items are created via a forwarded email.
Eddiemoto

I would love to see the ability to have more than a single email address that will create a task. Then have the ability to set default context, status, etc, etc per address.

This would allow me to have people or automated systems have their own ability to slip something into my ToodleDo. Perfect feature for a Pro user.

I hope you take this into consideration and don't think it would be very difficult to create.
Eddiemoto

Posted Aug 16, 2012 in: Folders sorted by and listed
I feel it is redundant to when you are viewing by folder to have the folder column still display since it seperates them anyway. Just a pet peeve I would like to see go away at some point.

This message was edited Aug 16, 2012.
Eddiemoto

Posted Jun 27, 2012 in: Integration with ifttt.com
It is limited functionality, but you could enable your RSS feed in Toodledo and have a trigger in IFTT for any new items added.
Eddiemoto

Posted Jun 22, 2012 in: Email task list
Thank you very much. Any chance this will have some options in the future for fields, information and styling?

Speaking of which, how in the world can I remove the ToodleDoo logo and info when I use the print funtion? Not very professional to hand out in a meeting.
Eddiemoto

Posted Jun 21, 2012 in: Email task list
I would like to email a list of all tasks in a folder or all the subs. From an ipad would be awesome, but from the web would work too.

This message was edited Jun 22, 2012.