ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by MisterMuso"
MisterMuso

Posted Sep 18, 2019 in: Where is the Save Search button?
Score: 0
Thanks for replying, but I'm not sure if I explained my question properly.

I know how to access and use Saved Searches. I use them every day actually. But I now want to make a change to a saved search.

I think I know the problem - I have a free account. It looks like Saved Searches are becoming a premium feature.

I've been using the product with a free subscription for years so I'll probably upgrade, but I don't really like being forced to upgrade in this way.
MisterMuso

Posted Sep 17, 2019 in: Where is the Save Search button?
Hi

I've searched the forums for details of how to find the Save Search button. It's crazy because I have set up multiple Saved Searches so I must have found it once upon a time, probably before the layout changed.

Is it possible to attach a screenshot, because I've read descriptions saying "it's in the navy blue bar at the right", but I can't for the life of me see anything there. I've tried both Chrome and IE.

Thanks in advance!
MisterMuso

Posted Sep 12, 2018 in: Future Plans
Posted by SABiltongHunter:
Lots of comments and wants through the 12 pages, mine are simply summarized as:

1) Updated iOS app, know it's coming, can't come soon enough
2) Updated notes editor for rich text etc
3) Sync my settings between devices, I set up my views on the web and then have to go manually try to replicate that exact same setup on various mobile devices

Thank you.

Thumbs up for point 3, the ability to sync settings between devices is sorely lacking on the majority of apps I use on multiple devices.

TBH I am using a combination of the official ToodleDo android app, plus another third-party app that also talks to the ToodleDo servers. But both of them have simlar limitations here.
MisterMuso

Posted Aug 02, 2017 in: Notes all gone!
I use Toodledo every day, mainly the Tasks board, and I don't know how I managed without it. I have a few Notes for ongoing reference - or rather I did have, but on looking today they all seem to have disappeared! I know the Notes board was re-designed recently but surely old notes created before the re-design should still be available. Anyone else having this problem?
MisterMuso

Posted Mar 02, 2016 in: Tasks Redesign (part 5)
Score: 1
Posted by Martins Tasks:
Posted by Projects with Martin:
I don't like the orange + for the "Quick add task"

Idea: Eliminate the orange round plus icon and write the "Add Quick Task" text in italic. That would be simple and clean - and enough.

Good idea. Although the big orange Add Task button wasn't bothering me at all, until I read someone mentioning they didn't like it!
MisterMuso

Posted Jan 12, 2016 in: Introducing Smart Quick Add
Score: 1
Soooo happy about this new feature, thanks for the good work!

It does take a little getting used to if adding multiple parameters, i.e. hitting TAB or RETURN at the right times, but it's well worth it. Adding tasks just got even easier!
MisterMuso

Certainly - the Android Play store has a number of third-party apps. I've settled with Due Today which does almost everything you could want and has very good support. You could also try Ultimate Todo or many others.