ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by briefer"
briefer

Score: 0
  • briefer
  • Posted: Jan 29, 2016
  • Score: 0
When I view my work folder, I like to keep open the "Notes" field. That way, if my Task title doesn't remind me of what the actual task is, the stuff that I put in the Notes field may do so.

Problem is, the screen then becomes just a mass of text, and it is difficult for my eyes to differentiate between each individual task.

What I would like to do is figure out a way to Bold the Task field, or have the Task field in a different color than the Notes field. That would make it easy to scan down the screen and see each Task individually.

Is there a way to do this? Or, am I just being a whiny baby, and maybe I should hide the Notes fields.

Longtime user: first-time question. Thanks for your great program.
briefer

Posted Nov 05, 2014 in: Android and Outlines
  • briefer
  • Posted: Nov 05, 2014
Well duh. :) I'll do that. Thanks
briefer

Posted Nov 05, 2014 in: Android and Outlines
  • briefer
  • Posted: Nov 05, 2014
I would really like to use the official app. But, as far as I can tell, the Outline function is not yet available.

Anybody know of any good third party apps that will import Toodledo outlines? ...or, that will work with Toodledo, and have its own outline function?

I miss Ecco Pro!!!
briefer

Posted Aug 06, 2008 in: Adding a note to an existing task
  • briefer
  • Posted: Aug 06, 2008
Well silly me. My Firefox window didn't scroll that far right. I scrolled a little bit and there it was. Duh. Thanks.
briefer

Posted Aug 06, 2008 in: Adding a note to an existing task
  • briefer
  • Posted: Aug 06, 2008
I'm a noobie, so forgive me. I can't find an answer to this in the help section.

I have a series of tasks that I have already entered. Now I want to go back and edit the task by adding a "note." However, I can't figure out how to do that. If I click on the "name" of the task, it just lets me edit the name.

Can this be done?