ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by hm"
hm

Score: 0
  • hm
  • Posted: Feb 24, 2012
  • Score: 0
Posted by Toodledo:
The hotlist was designed to show you the most important tasks on your list. If it allowed you to go down to "low priority" then it wouldn't be any different from the "All Tasks" list. S

It sounds like you just want to look at "All tasks"

"All tasks" shows everything regardless of due date or start date. To me the hot list is whatever is due today or has started.

Why are medium priority tasks considered part of the most important tasks? I have no problems with that but I hope you will admit that it's an arbitrary decision that might not fit for everybody.
hm

• hm
  • Posted: Feb 23, 2012
Saved searches seem the way to go.

Although I still don't understand why they have that restriction in the hotlist
hm

• hm
Since when is "medium priority" "hot", my friend :-) ?

This message was edited Feb 23, 2012.
hm

• hm
The main distinguishing feature of the hot list to me is that it has a separate link on the web page. So it's easy to access it quickly. With a saved search I would have to click several times to get to it. If you know how to set up a saved search that I can bookmark to get to in one click I would be glad to hear about it.

I simply want to see all tasks that
- have started today or earlier
- don't have a start date

The number of possible values for priority is already restricted (I would prefer 1-99) so I like to use all of the available values instead of medium or higher.

I have no problem with you wanting to see only medium or higher priority tasks and it's great that you can set it up that way. I simply don't understand why they don't allow me to see low priority in the hotlist. It would work great for me (and I guess other people too) and wouldn't be a problem for other people.
hm

• hm
Why is there an arbitrary limitation to a minimum priority of "Medium"? This doesn't make sense to me.
I could create a saved search but I can't see a way to bookmark that search.
hm

• hm
  • Posted: Feb 22, 2012
Is there a way to show low priority tasks in the hotlist? Mine shows only medium or higher.
hm

• hm
  • Posted: Dec 15, 2011
Thank you!
hm

• hm
  • Posted: Dec 15, 2011
Or maybe if they disappeared after a few seconds.
hm

• hm
  • Posted: Dec 14, 2011
I find that very confusing and it's easy to check off the next version too. Especially if the task is repeated from due date where it could actually make sense to check off several of them to catch up.

It would be great if there was at least a setting to hide the next version if the date is in the future.
hm

• hm
The filters are set up and the tasks don't show once I open the hotlist and open it again. They only show immediately after checking them off. Just to be clear: After checking off a repeated task I see the completed task (that's OK) and the next occurrence of the task (this one is in the future and I don't want to see it in the hotlist). Does this make sense?

I forgot to add: this is on the iPhone. Sorry for neglecting this fact!

This message was edited Dec 14, 2011.
hm

• hm
Hi,
Is there a way to not show the future task that gets created when I check off a repeated task in the hotlist? It's very confusing that after checking off a task it reappears but with a date in the future.
Once I close the hotlist and open it again the task is not shown anymore. I would prefer it never got shown.
hm

• hm
  • Posted: Mar 26, 2010
I want to add a quick link to my bookmarks that brings me directly to the "add task" screen. Does such a URL exist?
hm

Posted Jul 23, 2008 in: Remebering sort order in slim version
  • hm
  • Posted: Jul 23, 2008
Hi,
I like the new sort capability of the slim version. However, the sort order doesn't get preserved when I reload the list. I think it would be great if this sort order would get stored in the settings.

Hans
hm

• hm
  • Posted: Jul 23, 2008
Seems this is working now. Thanks!
hm

Posted Jul 22, 2008 in: iGoogle Font Size
  • hm
  • Posted: Jul 22, 2008
I second that
hm

• hm
  • Posted: Jul 22, 2008
Hi,
When I look at the "Context" view on the slim version I can see tasks that have a start date that's in the future. Is this the intended behavior? I would expect tasks with a future start date to not being shown. The same happens in slim version "Priority" view.

Cheers

Hans

This message was edited Jul 22, 2008.
hm

Posted Jul 21, 2008 in: Default priority for tasks?
  • hm
  • Posted: Jul 21, 2008
Hi,
Is is possible to set a default priority for tasks? Right now all new tasks are marked as "low" and to see them in the hotlist I have to manually increase the priority. It would be great if there was a setting for default priority or at least always set new tasks to "Medium" by default.

Cheers

Hans
hm

• hm
Excellent! Everything is looking fine now. Thanks very much for the quick response.
hm

• hm
Things have improved. Have you made any changes to the site?
I was one hour off and I have adjusted that setting. I have noticed that I can set "duedate in the next xx days" to 0 now.
Now when I click on "To-Do List" I see a hotlist exactly the way I want to. But when I click on the "Hotlist" link on top the tasks with due date of tomorrow are back. When I refresh the browser they disappear again. I am not sure what's going on there.The URL is always "http://www.toodledo.com/views/index.php".
The slim version still shows tasks with due date one day in the future. Can you fix that too?

This message was edited Jul 21, 2008.
hm

• hm
"show future tasks" is turned off. The tasks I can see are with a due date of 1 day in the future (this is independently of the "duedate in the next xx days" setting). If I could only get them to not be shown I'd be happy :-). As I wrote before the tasks have a start date and due dates with prefix ">".
The slim version is showing the same behavior.
Are there any other things I can tweak?

This message was edited Jul 21, 2008.
Skip to Page:  1   2      Next