ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by epetrack"
epetrack

Posted Mar 24, 2011 in: Hide completed task on check (iPhone)
Score: 0
  • epetrack
  • Posted: Mar 24, 2011
  • Score: 0
ok- thanks for clarifying. Not very intuitive- I prefer to check it off/ have it disappear, but no big deal... would be nice to have option.
epetrack

Posted Mar 20, 2011 in: Hide completed task on check (iPhone)
  • epetrack
  • Posted: Mar 20, 2011
I have the filter checked to hide completed tasks on my iPhone. On other similar apps, the task disappears immediately on checking box. With TD, it seems to require a sync or leaving/returning to app. Should task disappear (hide) immediately on checking box?
epetrack

Posted Jan 30, 2011 in: please make toodle-do look prettier!!
  • epetrack
  • Posted: Jan 30, 2011
Can anyone offer a clear explanation of how to use themes with Safari 5 on the Mac. Would be most appreciated!
epetrack

Posted Jan 16, 2011 in: [UserStyles] Toodledo - MacOSX v1.0
  • epetrack
  • Posted: Jan 16, 2011
earnjam-- this looks great.... Tried it in Firefox, but really want to be able to use it in Safari 5 (my main browser). I have SafariStand, which may help, but cannot figure out/find info on exactly how to install in Safari-- any help most appreciated!
epetrack

Posted Jan 15, 2011 in: View full note in Notebook
  • epetrack
  • Posted: Jan 15, 2011
Is there a way to view the full note (not just title) when clicking on Notebook (without having to then click on each title to view the note). Ie., simply looking for an "expanded" all notes view.... (or even better, ability to expand and see whatever specific notes I want as a default view). Thanks-
epetrack

Posted Jan 15, 2011 in: Why did reminder go off at midnight
  • epetrack
  • Posted: Jan 15, 2011
Thanks- you are correct- I had reminders off in the web app Toodledo, but had not completely turned off reminders in the iPhone app.
epetrack

Posted Jan 14, 2011 in: Why did reminder go off at midnight
  • epetrack
  • Posted: Jan 14, 2011
Just starting to use Toodledo again on mac and iPhone. I had a task set for tomorrow, and at midnight last night, got a most unwanted reminder/alarm on my iPhone (waking us up) that said "Toodledo.... TaskX due in 1 day.

As far as I can see, I do NOT have a reminder set up on either Toodledo web or iPhone for TaskX. I had enabled reminders/alarms in tools, but had then disabled it. (And it says that any untimed alarm would sound at noon anyway).

I'm also using 2do on iPhone, but don't have that alarm set to fire until Sunday.

What am I missing? I need to be sure alarms don't sound at midnight!

Thanks-
epetrack

Posted Jan 13, 2011 in: Does Toodledo Notebook sync with 2do
  • epetrack
  • Posted: Jan 13, 2011
Thanks for the help.... I've been using various Tasks app, and my goal right now is to STOP using different apps and try to consolidate to one app. I'll take a look at appigo's app again (I think I got that awhile back), but really like the UI of 2do....
epetrack

Posted Jan 13, 2011 in: Immediate delete on completing task
  • epetrack
Thanks--- but in looking at those urls and "delete tasks," I'm not seeing those trash cans! Has that perhaps changed?
epetrack

Posted Jan 13, 2011 in: Does Toodledo Notebook sync with 2do
  • epetrack
I have Toodledo syncing with 2do on my iPhone. The Notebook folders show up in 2do, but there is nothing in them. There *are* notes showing up in those folders in the iPhone Toodledo app.

I hope I'm missing some simple setting, as I'd like to sync the Toodledo Notebook notes as well as Tasks.
epetrack

Posted Jan 12, 2011 in: Immediate delete on completing task
  • epetrack
  • Posted: Jan 12, 2011
I'm probably missing some obvious setting, but on both Toodledo on web and on iPhone, is there a setting so that when you check a task as completed, it can be set to immediately disappear from the list?
epetrack

Posted Jul 21, 2008 in: Repeating tasks
  • epetrack
  • Posted: Jul 21, 2008
ok- thanks. I think the workaround for this until this is fixed is simply to check completed tasks ONLY on Toodledo itself. This will then move the repeated task to the next correct date, and then iPhone can sync it in.
epetrack

• epetrack
Will do.
However, I figured that once I marked it "completed" on their iphone app, and it synced with Toodledo, that toodledo would then also see it as "completed" (as it does with non-repeating tasks), and then automatically move a daily task to the next day in Toodledo. A second sync would theoretically then cause that update to sync back to the iphone app, *not* requiring native support on the iphone app.

Any thought as to why that wouldn't happen? Thanks-
epetrack

Posted Jul 21, 2008 in: Firefox 3.0.1 Add-in (Mac)
  • epetrack
I saw that Toodledo has an add-in for Firefox 3.0 (http://www.toodledo.com/widget/firefox_plugin.php), but Firefox 3.0.1 on the mac states it's incompatible. Is a fix coming?
epetrack

• epetrack
Thanks... just looked a bit more closely and re-tested it. It *is* working correctly if just using Toodledo. However.... I bought the ToDo app for the iPhone, which syncs with Toodledo. Overall, this works very well. However, it seems that if I create a daily repeating task in Toodledo, sycn with iPhone, and then check off (complete) the task on the iPhone, and resync, it now *disappears* from Toodledo, instead of showing up there the next day. And it does not appear on the Iphone at all either.

Am I missing something, or is this just not working right with the sync for repeating tasks? Thanks-
epetrack

Posted Jul 20, 2008 in: Repeating tasks
  • epetrack
  • Posted: Jul 20, 2008
I'm new here, so bear with me. I set up a daily repeating task. When I check it off as completed today, I'd expect it to then show up as a new task (uncompleted) for tomorrow. Am I missing something? Can it be configured to do this?

Thanks--