ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Matr"
Matr

Posted Jul 06, 2013 in: API changes?
Score: 0
  • Matr
  • Posted: Jul 06, 2013
  • Score: 0
I have been using Taskjot on the phone for the last two years without a single glitch, and, since yesterday, I cannot sync with toodledo, and I get this error:

"API Error: Toodledo API doJobs: Content not XML! It is:text/html;charset=UTF-8"

It is an error of the app, or has anything been changed with the API?

Thanks
Matr

Posted Jan 04, 2013 in: Recently added in slim interface?
  • Matr
  • Posted: Jan 04, 2013
May I ask, if it would be possible, to have the normal mobile interface WITHOUT the fading and popping transitions, at least for older devices, or on another web address?

The fact that I'm observing is that a good part of the time it takes for transitions is taken by the fading effect between the different screens of the web application.
Matr

Posted Nov 07, 2012 in: Recently added in slim interface?
  • Matr
  • Posted: Nov 07, 2012
Thanks for the answer
Matr

Posted Nov 06, 2012 in: Recently added in slim interface?
  • Matr
  • Posted: Nov 06, 2012
I'm on a BB 9700, and the m.toodledo.com site just runs slow - scrolling is clunky, getting from screen to screen (main page -> contexts -> tasks -> open task -> back to tasks and so on) is slow (4-5 seconds for each transition).
On the other side, the slim interface works just fine with my phone, so I really hope that it will still be around for long :)
Matr

Posted Nov 05, 2012 in: Recently added in slim interface?
  • Matr
  • Posted: Nov 05, 2012
I'm ok with the slim interface not being updated, but please, don't delete it since it's very useful from older phones!
Matr

Posted Nov 05, 2012 in: Recently added in slim interface?
  • Matr
  • Posted: Nov 05, 2012
Hi there!

Is there a way to see the recently added tasks in the slim interface (www.toodledo.com/slim)?

Since I'm on an older BlackBerry, and TaskJot consumes a lot of battery even without syncing, and the mobile html5 interface is too heavy on the phone, I use the slim interface, and add tasks quickly by firing emails, but as far as I understand there is no "recently added" view to process all the recently added tasks on the go.

Am I right? Will this change or I am out of luck? (Is the slim interface still updated?)

Thanks for the product!