ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by moshner"
moshner

Score: 0
  • moshner
  • Posted: Mar 20, 2017
  • Score: 0
Thank you for continuing to work on the tasks section. I like some of the new changes but I do have one productivity issue. It used to take me less than 2 seconds to add a task including all the details like context, folder, and tags. I used the keyboard to just type the letter "H" for "Home" and it would set that folder right away. Now, when I type "H" it just shows "Home" as an option that I still have to click on and then click away from the field in order to set.

This sounds like a small thing but when it come to adding tasks I need to be able to work as quickly as possible. Otherwise, I begin to loose my other ideas and get frustrated. I don't want to have to use notepad and then copy and paste my notes into tasks.

Does anyone have any tips to navigating the new tasks interface for speed?
moshner

Posted Oct 08, 2016 in: Android Update 5.8
Score: 3
  • moshner
  • Posted: Oct 08, 2016
  • Score: 3
Still waiting for saved searches on Android.
moshner

Posted Sep 22, 2015 in: Breadcrumb Bar Update (part 2)
Score: 1
  • moshner
  • Posted: Sep 22, 2015
  • Score: 1
I appreciate these changes as it takes the ambiguity out of these icons. Text inside a dropdown menu may be harder to find for pro users but new users or infrequent users of these features will now know at a glance what they mean.
moshner

Posted Jul 17, 2015 in: Toodledo for Apple Watch
Score: 2
  • moshner
  • Posted: Jul 17, 2015
  • Score: 2
I too would love an integration with pebble. This is how I would hope to use it.

1) Show list of actions based on a saved search - Most Important
2) Add a task via voice
3) Mark actions as completed from list above
4) Pin tasks to pebble timeline based on start date and time

I mentioned saved search in particular because I use one particular saved search repeatedly as my 'tickler' file in GTD. If I can't view a saved search list but another list it would be OKAY for me, but I might not use the app until saved searches are available.
moshner

Posted Dec 20, 2013 in: Toodledo Channel for IFTTT
Score: 1
  • moshner
  • Posted: Dec 20, 2013
  • Score: 1
Posted by daniel:
and I would love to see a "context" trigger. when a collaborator adds a task to my workspace, the default is context="inbox."

I agree. I use the context of "Project" and would like to have it automatically create a note in evernote with that same project name so that I can start tracking notes with they same name automatically.

However, THANK YOU!!! I have been waiting for this integration for a long time. I really appreciate you making this happen!

This message was edited Dec 20, 2013.