ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by aquaterra"
aquaterra

Posted Mar 01, 2015 in: Manage task dependency in start time
Score: 0
I am wondering if anyone has suggestions. I am experimenting using Toodledo to keep track of house cleaning chores, part of effort to use toodledo as GTD tools.

What I did so far: I set up all the cleaning tasks for the house. Some including simple general cleaning, some are more thorough cleaning. They are all repeat tasks, at intervals from weekly to annually (haven't come up with anything after annually:)).

After using this for a month, I realize that there are times that I can't finish a tasks, then I have tasks to do from what I missed and what comes up now. And it is more than what I can do. I changed the start time on the tasks that I can wait to the week after but then I get into the same situation the following week.

Is there anyway that I can move a group of tasks (by folder or other criteria) to start after a specified time? In my case, I could just add a week to all the tasks except for the ones I missed or others that need to be done now. Then everything else will still be spaced out properly.

Thanks!
aquaterra

Posted Oct 13, 2013 in: How to display tasks
Score: 0
Hi I am new to this, and trying to figure out if I can use to fit my needs.

Can someone kindly help me figure out if I can display all my tasks with a simple click of a button? I am using the browser version. I have three kinds of tasks:

1. Tasks with a due date - this seems the easier and clearest to manage by Toodledo;
2. For repeat tasks, I cannot get them to show in the list other than today. I would like at least the ability to show them for tomorrow so I can plan things for tomorrow and next few days. I can understand that if they should up on every day's list, it might be cluttering the list.
3. For tasks that I don't need due date or start date, it would be nice to see them also in the Today's or tomororw's list. So I can plan for these or do them as I can.

Is the only way to see these is to use the "All Tasks" button on the web browser?

And is this something that iPhone/iPad app can do? I haven't purchased the app since I am trying to see if Toodledo can work for me or not.

Thanks!