Search results for "Posted by Purveyor"
Purveyor

Posted Nov 03, 2021 in: Create web task and sync on iOS
Score: 0
  • Purveyor
  • Posted: Nov 03, 2021
  • Score: 0
Hi Rodrigo,

In your iPhone Settings, go to General, Background App Refresh and you'll see all the apps on your iPhone that can advantage of the feature. Toodledo is one of those apps. Turn it on (it's possible that it already is on) and it will update regularly even if you're not in the app.

Hope that helps.

Edited to add:
Actually, I'm not sure that Background App Refresh works with Toodledo.

This message was edited Nov 03, 2021.
Purveyor

• Purveyor
  • Posted: Oct 24, 2021
It works for me. The order that the tags appear in a task depends on the setting on the organizing page.

I've got nothing else. :-/
Purveyor

• Purveyor
  • Posted: Oct 23, 2021
When you click on the Tag icon at the far right, and then click on the pencil icon, you'll get this page: https://www.toodledo.com/organize/tags.php

Is "Select Tags Sort Type" set to "Alphabetical - A-->Z"?

This message was edited Oct 23, 2021.
Purveyor

Posted Oct 05, 2021 in: Developer: Pink Java Media?
  • Purveyor
  • Posted: Oct 05, 2021
Posted by hasnain_2:
Hope this answers this question.

Thanks for your quick response but you didn't answer my question: "What is the name of the new owners' company?"
Purveyor

Posted Oct 05, 2021 in: Developer: Pink Java Media?
  • Purveyor
  • Posted: Oct 05, 2021
In the Apple App Store, Pink Java Media still shows up as the developer/seller of Toodledo.

What is the name of the new owners' company?
Purveyor

Posted Sep 23, 2021 in: toodledo.com vs. tasks.toodledo.com
Score: 1
  • Purveyor
  • Posted: Sep 23, 2021
  • Score: 1
toodledo.com will take you to whatever is specified in Default Settings.
tasks.toodledo.com will take you to the newer version of the website.
toodledo.com/tasks takes you to the old website.

BTW, the “new” version was launched more than four years ago: https://www.toodledo.com/forums/1/24161/0/the-new-tasks-section.html

This message was edited Sep 23, 2021.
Purveyor

Posted Sep 21, 2021 in: Address in Toodledo Terms of Use
  • Purveyor
  • Posted: Sep 21, 2021
In Toodledo Terms of Use, this address shows up twice:
10 Crow Canyon Court, Suite 210
San Ramon, CA 94583

I think this is the address of the previous owners.
Purveyor

• Purveyor
  • Posted: Jul 16, 2021
@karolina.lindmark

The setting for "Task Section Version" works if you go to toodledo.com.

Change your browser bookmark/link from www.toodledo.com/tasks to toodledo.com or tasks.toodledo.com.

This message was edited Jul 16, 2021.
Purveyor

Posted Jan 29, 2020 in: Pros/Cons of Alternatives to Toodledo.
  • Purveyor
  • Posted: Jan 29, 2020
Posted by beertell:
RTM – not GTD in my opinion. There are work-arounds, but it is not workable for me.
Just curious: Which features are missing in RTM that disqualify it as a tool for using the GTD methodology, especially in comparison with Toodledo?
Thanks.
Purveyor

Posted Dec 12, 2019 in: Toodledo Update August 2019
  • Purveyor
  • Posted: Dec 12, 2019
Never mind.

This message was edited Dec 12, 2019.
Purveyor

Posted Nov 12, 2019 in: Lists not working on iphone
  • Purveyor
  • Posted: Nov 12, 2019
If you're interested in a "list program" that is significantly more powerful than Toodledo, try the free version of Airtable.

You can import data or copy and paste.

And the company has more than two employees ... Take a look at About us.

This message was edited Nov 12, 2019.
Purveyor

• Purveyor
  • Posted: Oct 23, 2019
The last release of the iPhone app was for iOS 10.2.1.
Purveyor

Posted Sep 18, 2019 in: Toodledo Update August 2019
  • Purveyor
  • Posted: Sep 18, 2019
On August 29, Anant posted this:
I am working on my task list and will share it with you guys here in couple of days.
Today, 19 days later, in a topic that he has locked, he says:
In last Forum Post, I promised that I will share the task list on what we are going to do next. We are planning those things out and I will share it once that's ready.
What adjectives would you use to describe him?

This message was edited Sep 18, 2019.
Purveyor

Posted Sep 16, 2019 in: Toodledo Update August 2019
  • Purveyor
  • Posted: Sep 16, 2019
Posted by pawelkaleta:
many users have been urging new owners to improve communication
There's been a lot of urging by some users, about communication and about other ways that the Toodledo owners should be running their business.

Urging has not been not effective. It's obvious that all the talk on the forums is just background noise for the Toodledo team. The owners will keep doing what they're doing as long as there's enough money coming in the door.

There's only one thing that has any chance of changing how they run their business: A substantial drop in income.

Some users are emotionally locked into Toodledo. They can't imagine using any other task manager. They have no choice other than to keep using Toodledo and hoping that the website continues to operate.

Other users have several choices.

This message was edited Sep 17, 2019.
Purveyor

• Purveyor
  • Posted: Aug 22, 2019
Posted by Duo:
Were you able to test the 2.0 beta?
I have tested 2.0.
I don't see using it as a personal task manager. It is designed for collaboration and some of the collaborative features get in the way of individual use.
For example: When I open a task to see all the details, there's a large section for the history of all edits, including who added or edited the task. I don't need to see that, and there's no way of hiding it. There's even a way of seeing all "Watchers", i.e. other users who have access to the task, and comments by other users about the task.

The list of tasks can be modified to display/hide various fields but, by default, the field "Assignees" is displayed.

There are many great features, as I pointed out in my post above, and now there's the ability to embed a URL or HTML, along with other new features. See ClickUp 2.0.

Perhaps the upcoming Mind Maps, Timeline and Automation will swing me over (see bottom of page ClickUp Features) but I doubt it. I'm happy with Remember The Milk

This message was edited Aug 22, 2019.
Purveyor

Posted Aug 22, 2019 in: Anant, can you give us an update?
Score: 3
  • Purveyor
  • Posted: Aug 22, 2019
  • Score: 3
There's another post by Frank that doesn't show up in the forum.

You can see all of his posts here: Search results for "Posted by DrFrankBuck".
Purveyor

Posted Aug 21, 2019 in: Anant, can you give us an update?
  • Purveyor
  • Posted: Aug 21, 2019
Here are two of Frank's posts:
Another thread on this forum reports that Salls is gone. It didn't take long to take a great product and run in the groud.

Such a shame. I was a loyal user 6 or so years and taught many people how to use Toodledo.

I moved to Remember the Milk in October. For those who are looking for a place to go, I highly recommend RTM. Even the free plan is robust (and even includes collaboration. They have a set of import instructions specifically for Toodledo
Remember the Milk is a terrific option. I made the move in October and was up and running in no time.
Enhancement Toodledo talked about such as migrating overdue tasks forward is already there in RTM. Collaboration is there even in the free version.
The note field is automatically date/time stamped.
Editing multiple tasks is easier.
The keyboard shortcuts amazing.
If you want drag-and-drop ordering of tasks, it's there.

When I chose Toodledo 6 or so years ago, I preferred it over Remember the MIlk. But in 2016, RTM went through a significant upgrade.

BYW, I found them using the advanced forum search.

This message was edited Aug 21, 2019.
Purveyor

Posted Aug 21, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
  • Purveyor
  • Posted: Aug 21, 2019
Posted by Ob-La-Di+ruben:
Also, unfortunately, there's no way to differentiate the breakdown between traffic from free users vs paying users. Only the latter would contribute to the bottom line of keeping toodle afloat.
No way to know for sure but increased traffic is a good thing.
Take a look at Harvard Business Review: Making "Freemium" Work.

Purveyor

Posted Aug 20, 2019 in: Feature Roadmap and New Pricing Plans
  • Purveyor
  • Posted: Aug 20, 2019
For those who think that Toodledo is dying, web traffic has increased in the past 90 days:
Alexa traffic stats.

Well, perhaps it's all the users jumping ship and they're exporting their tasks ...
Or it could be that advertising is driving new users to the website.
We don't know how successful Toodledo is now compared to when Jake ran the show.

BTW, am I the only one who is bothered by the fact that the "Last Post" for all active topics listed in the News Forum is "by Toodledo"?

Purveyor

Posted Aug 14, 2019 in: Toodledo iPhone App Beta Testers
  • Purveyor
  • Posted: Aug 14, 2019
Posted by Anant G, seven days ago:
Will be rolling out second beta version this month and update the link here.

Posted by Anant G. today:
We are expecting to release the second version of beta in Second week of September.

Well, your inconsistency is consistent.

In any case, it looks like the one guy who is working on the iOS app for the past year can't keep up. Maybe Aaron is helping out and that's why he hasn't posted anything in two months. Or maybe both of them are on jury duty ...

This message was edited Aug 14, 2019.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45      Next