• Posted: Jan 21, 2024
  • Score: 0
It's on the Due Date dialog.
kenckar

Score: 0
  • kenckar
  • Posted: Nov 28, 2023
I do not see Reminders syncing on my iphone settings anymore.
kenckar

Posted Oct 18, 2023 in: Tying tasks to Habits
  • kenckar
  • Posted: Oct 18, 2023
I don't think there's a way.

I use habits a lot, and for me the most useful part is that you can track over time how you're doing.

If I don't need to track something, I put it in as a normal repeating task.
kenckar

Posted Sep 28, 2023 in: Widgets for new Mac OS (Sonoma)
  • kenckar
  • Posted: Sep 28, 2023
Any plans to create a MacOS widget for Toodledo?
kenckar

• kenckar
  • Posted: Feb 17, 2023
Posted by rgodsey:
Will Notifications fail to work on legacy app if the new app is installed? That seems to be the case for me. I was looking at using Habits again but it doesn't seem that the reminders are working for me. On a related topic, is there an ETA for Habits to be integrated into the next gen app?

Habits is omportant for me too. The old version is developing bugs, including problems entering numerical versions in the IOS app. It takes check marks, but not numbers... Numbers still works from chrome on my pc...
kenckar

• kenckar
  • Posted: Dec 27, 2022
The apple watch app has no functionality.
kenckar

Posted Oct 27, 2022 in: Habits, where are they
  • kenckar
  • Posted: Oct 27, 2022
I'm with you Paul. Habits are to me an important differentiator of ToodleDo..

The coolest thing is that it allows me to easily keep long term records of certain habits--really easily.
kenckar

Posted Sep 29, 2022 in: iOS Habits Struggling
  • kenckar
  • Posted: Sep 29, 2022
One of my habits requires numeric entry 2, 2.5, etc. THe recent iOS update may have broken this entry. Or I am having a problem of some other sort. I can type in the numbers, but TD does not accept them., My workaround is to go to the web version.
kenckar

Posted Sep 17, 2022 in: Is there a way to reorder the Habits?
  • kenckar
  • Posted: Sep 17, 2022
I don't have an answer for you, but I really like the habits feature. I hope they keep it going forward. Yiu should suggest it on the feature requests page.

This message was edited Sep 17, 2022.
kenckar

• kenckar
  • Posted: Aug 09, 2022
old iphone app works for me...
kenckar

Posted Aug 09, 2022 in: How is -1 Negative Priority used?
  • kenckar
  • Posted: Aug 09, 2022
I have some inspirational and motivational quotes on repeat. since they're not tasks, just mental reminders, I put them as negative priority so they sort to the bottom.
kenckar

Posted Aug 06, 2022 in: Apple Watch Sync
  • kenckar
  • Posted: Aug 06, 2022
It doesn't do anything.
kenckar

Posted Aug 03, 2022 in: Outline sync problems
  • kenckar
  • Posted: Aug 03, 2022
Update. I can modify the outlines on the web, hard quit ToodleDo on the iPhone and it seems to sync.

So at this point, I have a workaround, it's just odd.
kenckar

Posted Aug 02, 2022 in: Outline sync problems
  • kenckar
  • Posted: Aug 02, 2022
I currently have three outlines visible on my phone, but online on my browser, I see 10. The three on my phone are syncing to the web, but not vice-versa. Any thoughts?
kenckar

Score: 1
  • kenckar
  • Posted: Jun 29, 2022
  • Score: 1
I am a little bit ADD. (Narrator: a LOT ADD)

I recently "retired" after a long career with a Fortune 500 company. It would have been a short career without good task management. In my early years, I created a simple to-do list using HyperCard on a Macintosh. As time went on, I modified the tool until it was tailored just for me. It was exactly what I needed.

Hypercard went away and so did my great little app. I made do with Outlook's To dos for a while, then they changed. I tried to use notebooks. That didn't work well, but it kept me limping along. At some point I discovered ToodleDo. It had all the same characteristics as my HyperCard to-do list, additional features like folders and locations, it worked across all my devices, plus it had habits. It put me back in the saddle.

I left that Fortune 500 company two years ago, and now that I am on my own, continue to faithfully use ToodleDo to track my world. It keeps me off the (figurative) street, and helps me be productive as I work towards getting my book published.

Toodledo was the right tool at the right time in my liife.
kenckar

Posted May 29, 2022 in: toodledo as mind mapping
  • kenckar
  • Posted: May 29, 2022
The outline function is similar to mindmapping...
kenckar

Posted May 29, 2022 in: Task sort fields on iphone
  • kenckar
  • Posted: May 29, 2022
In the task views (hotlist or all tasks) on the app, there is a sort button near the top. Otherwise, on the entry task view, you can view tasks by... where status is one of the options.
kenckar

• kenckar
  • Posted: Mar 03, 2022
I have a repeating task set to the 29th of the month.

Guess what happened in February?

It did not appear. Rather when I ticked in in January and it went straight to March. Come on!
kenckar

• kenckar
  • Posted: Dec 18, 2021
I have tried TapTak. It's pretty good. It works better than Siri reminders. I have limited use for it, but it's cool. Good job.
kenckar

• kenckar
  • Posted: Dec 15, 2021
Can you please explain this a bit more? I don't understand what it means.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3      Next