ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by gabriellekm"
gabriellekm

Posted Oct 27, 2014 in: Bulk delete tasks?
Score: 0
Two questions regarding tasks:

1) When I finish a task and click the checkmark box, if I then click on "All Tasks" or "Main", they still show up. Is there a way for these tasks to get transferred to the completed file only, rather than clogging up my "All Tasks" page?

2) Is there a way to delete items in bulk? I have checked off about 30 tasks over the weekend, now I'm having to both click on each individual trash can icon, AND also click "yes" on the delete confirmation pop-up box. This is especially frustrating in the "Lists" section, where I have set up a grocery list. I really don't need to keep or see many of these items again.

Edit: Also, I just tried to multi-edit tasks, and I do not see an option to multi-edit only those tasks that I have checked, when I want to edit items that don't fit a specific set of criteria as shown on the multi-edit drop-down menu.

This message was edited Oct 27, 2014.
gabriellekm

Posted Mar 15, 2012 in: Color Coding Folders
Score: 1
Posted by Purveyor:

Toodledo is linear. Seems like you should be using mind mapping software: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mind_mapping_software

Mind-mapping software, which I have used for other purposes, is not designed for task management, I can't see how it would be useful in this aspect.

Color is simply a way to make grouping and sorting easier. Other task management apps have it. I only mention it here because I'd prefer to use Toodledo, were it not for the color issue.
gabriellekm

Posted Mar 15, 2012 in: Color Coding Folders
Score: 1
PLEASE PLEASE make organizing by color a priority!

Yes, I know it's supposed to look simple and streamlined. That you can sort in other ways.

This is ideal for the left-brained user. As a right-brained user, couldn't disagree more. My brain does not work linearly, so those aspects do not help me at all. Right-brain dominant people are more visual, color being a prominent "organizing" or grouping factor. In other words, I need to SEE the groupings without having to READ them.

So far, this is the best to-do application I've tried, but the color issue is so vital to me that I won't use this app.