ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
papagayo

Score: 0
  • papagayo
  • Posted: Apr 28, 2011
  • Score: 0
I uploaded a new version which fixes the checkboxes for subtasks, as well as incorporating the patch written by that0n3guy to support Set Start Date.

I'll look into folder, context and goal as soon as I can!
papagayo

• papagayo
  • Posted: Apr 25, 2011
Let me take a look. I already bought a pro account, but I appreciate the offer. I can get around to this tomorrow night.
papagayo

• papagayo
  • Posted: Mar 19, 2011
Good ideas. I will work on implementing folder (including bulk change folder), context and goal.

Please keep the feedback coming! And sorry for the delays.
papagayo

• papagayo
  • Posted: Jan 05, 2011
I'm very reluctant to start supporting other browsers. Inevitably, you change code to fix an issue on Browser A, which then breaks something on Browser B. Then you have to hunt down and fix the issue on Browser B, which might break something else on Browser A or Browser C. It makes things much more complicated, and means testing becomes a lot harder.

But, I will look into it. Have you tried installing this script on Opera? Did you get any error messages? What functionality worked/didn't work?
papagayo

• papagayo
  • Posted: Dec 23, 2010
Updated 12/23/2010:

* Added Delete Multiple Tasks!
* Cleaned up default behavior of floating links.
* Removed Starred Search Tab (relic of days gone by...)

This message was edited Dec 23, 2010.
papagayo

• papagayo
  • Posted: Dec 22, 2010
New version uploaded today adds Clone Task ability! Sorry for the wait, but I didn't really have a chance to get to this until now. Please take a look and let me know if you see any problems.
papagayo

Score: 1
  • papagayo
  • Posted: Nov 27, 2010
  • Score: 1
I just put in a few hours trying to make this script work in Chrome, only to find out that Chrome doesn't support "unsafeWindow" (you can't access the javascript environment of the content page). Unless someone knows of a workaround, I can't get this page to work in Chrome.

See the following for more info: http://code.google.com/chrome/extensions/content_scripts.html#execution-environment

If anyone figures out how to do this, please let me know. Otherwise, chrome support is a no-go.

This message was edited Nov 27, 2010.
papagayo

• papagayo
  • Posted: Nov 01, 2010
Whoa, sorry, I've been absent for a while. Unfortunately, I've had a lot of outside responsibilities lately, and not much time to keep up here. But I will try to make more of an effort.

I've done a global replace of "window.wrappedJSObject" and "unsafeWindow" with "jsobj" (which is my placeholder for the 'currently functioning window object', currently pointing to "unsafeWindow"). I hope this makes a difference.

Please post any problems or ideas for improvement. I will try my best to answer all posts.

And many thanks to piyush_soni for answering questions in my absence. He's been a great contributor thus far.

This message was edited Nov 01, 2010.
papagayo

• papagayo
  • Posted: Sep 30, 2010
If you have the latest version (uploaded Sep 25, 2010), then the script should remember the last state of the dialog (visible or hidden). If you click anywhere in the dialog that is not a link (or press 'e', or click "Toggle Select/Edit Links"), the dialog should disappear. Then, when reloading the page, the dialog should no longer appear until you tell the script to show it.

I did an admittedly rudimentary amount of testing on this little "feature". Could you make sure you have the latest version, and try this out? Please post if it's not working, so I can take a look.

Thanks.

This message was edited Sep 30, 2010.
papagayo

• papagayo
  • Posted: Sep 16, 2010
Posted by zhangc2012:
great, very convenient! thanks!

One thing is a little strange:
Multi-line format,
Before selected:
⃞.⊳ TASK AAAAAAA

After selected:
⊳.⊠ TASK AAAAAAA

After you un-select the item:
⊳.⃞ TASK AAAAAAA

So you can see the two icons' position have been changed. and can not change back again.

Thanks for pointing that out. I uploaded a new version which should fix this error. Please take a look at let me know how it works for you. http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/85745

Glad you enjoy the script. Please keep any suggestions coming!

This message was edited Sep 16, 2010.
papagayo

• papagayo
  • Posted: Sep 14, 2010
Posted by Linden:
Follow up. The pro account allows sub-tasks and these don't have a check box when indented.

I just uploaded a new version that should handle subtasks. Please take a look, try it out and let me know how it works. My PRO account trial ends on 9/21, so please post any problems by then.
papagayo

• papagayo
  • Posted: Sep 13, 2010
New Feature!: Now save your preferences from the ToodleDo page!

You decide which links you want to see and which you don't.

Click "MultiEdit Preferences" to set your preferences

Other options include:
--Whether or not to refresh the screen after certain actions (to re-sort tasks)
--How long messages appear at the top of the screen
--Whether or not to show the "Starred Saved-Search" tab (and set the ID of that saved-search)
--Whether or not to override the default ToodleDo keyboard shortcuts with MultiEdit shortcuts

This message was edited Sep 13, 2010.
papagayo

• papagayo
  • Posted: Sep 12, 2010
Posted by Linden:
Yikes. Is there any way you can populate the field with the existing tags so data won't be overridden?

Yes, just changed this to include links for "Replace Tags" and "Add Tag"

"Replace Tags" will overwrite, while "Add Tag" will add a tag to existing tags.
papagayo

Score: 1
  • papagayo
  • Score: 1
Added feature to select tasks by tag value (or no tag).

Added feature to change tag value for selected tags. (keep in mind, whatever you enter for tag value will overwrite existing tags).

Please let me know how it works.
papagayo

• papagayo
Posted by Linden:
Any chance you could write a pop-up script that lets us chose due date/priorities in place etc? 99% of the time when I use toodledo, that menu isn't on the screen for me.

There's now an option to either keep the links in a static location (top of the screen) or in a "pop-up" at the bottom of the screen.

Clicking in the popup will make it disappear.

Pressing 'e' will toggle the popup.
papagayo

• papagayo
Good idea. I'll probably set a keystroke to trigger a pop-up. Might take a day or two, but I think that's a good feature.
papagayo

• papagayo
Can you post the two URLs that aren't covered? I'll throw them in as defaults.

I'm not sure what to do about sub-tasks. I don't have a pro account, and don't anticipate getting one anytime soon. Can you post the source code of a page with subtasks (post to rapidshare, mediafire, dropbox, etc...)? If you can do that, I'll take a look.

BTW, if you change the date of a task, does that automatically change the due-date of the subtasks for that task?

This message was edited Sep 12, 2010.
papagayo

• papagayo
  • Posted: Sep 11, 2010
I changed the name of the script. Hope this doesn't throw anyone off.

Make sure to delete "ToodleDo Starred Task Edit" (or whatever the name was...delete the one that has the word "Starred" in it) and enable "ToodleDo Multi-Edit Tasks"
papagayo

• papagayo
hmmm...hadn't thought that about that. I guess it's not easy to gather output from the Error Console.

So, let's do some debugging...in Firefox, right-click the Greasemonkey icon (lower-right) --> "Manage User Scripts" --> select my script --> "Edit"

Search for "function insertEditCheckboxes". The first line of the method is "var divs = $$("div.row[id] span.task");" Just after this line, insert "alert(divs);". Save the file, then refresh ToodleDo.

Let me know if you see the dialog pop up, and if there's any text in there or not. You should be able to highlight --> Ctrl-C to copy the text.
papagayo

• papagayo
Just a thought, have you refreshed the ToodleDo Screen after disabling the other script? You may already know this, but you must refresh (preferably with "ctrl-F5") after enabling/disabling Greasemonkey scripts.

If you've tried that already, then let's try this...in Firefox, if you click on Tools in the menu bar, is there an option for Error Console? If so, can you do the following:

1. Go to Tools --> Error Console
2. Click "Clear"
3. Click "All" (in the upper left)
4. Back in Firefox, refresh the ToodleDo screen
5. Go back to the Error Console and print the output here

This message was edited Sep 11, 2010.
Skip to Page:  1   2      Next