ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Vitaly_4"
Vitaly_4

Score: 0
  • Vitaly_4
  • Posted: Mar 19, 2024
  • Score: 0
How to configure the default filter that opens when I click on lens on top of the screen?
Vitaly_4

• Vitaly_4
  • Posted: Mar 17, 2024
How to configure the default filter that opens when I click on lens on top of the screen?
Vitaly_4

Posted Oct 09, 2019 in: Deleting/changing dropdown list items
  • Vitaly_4
  • Posted: Oct 09, 2019
As life goes on, changes are necessary to the dropdown lists of locations, contexts and folders. What happens to older tasks which have values in these fields that will be changed in the dropdown lists? Will the task records keep the old values? In other words, are the values in the dropdown lists just values that will be copied to the task records to stay there regardless of changes in the dropdown lists or is there a more complicated relationship between the dropdown lists and the existing records with some values from them? Will a change in the dropdown lists change existing records?
Vitaly_4

Posted Sep 29, 2014 in: Source of reminders by text messages
  • Vitaly_4
  • Posted: Sep 29, 2014
What is/are the phone number(s) from which text messages with the reminders come? I would like to make a special ring tone on my smartphone that would notify me specifically of Toodledo reminders. That requires phone number(s) of the origin.
Vitaly_4

Posted Jul 08, 2014 in: Available values for alarm times
  • Vitaly_4
  • Posted: Jul 08, 2014
It appears that it is possible to set the time of an alarm only by selecting from a limited list of predefined values. That is a serious limitation. For example, I would like to be reminded of a task set for the middle of tomorrow afternoon at the end of today. That would require something like 18 hours before. As far as I understand, there is no way to do it. That is really surprising. Other similar applications, like Google Calendar, allow to type in any value you want. It is even more surprising in view of the fact that Toodledo gives a lot of latitude in inputs into other fields and correctly converts the free input into a standard, expected value.
Vitaly_4

Posted Jun 03, 2014 in: Custom filter with a moving date
  • Vitaly_4
  • Posted: Jun 03, 2014
How can I create a custom filter that would filter out all tasks with, for example, a due date coming sooner than in 10 days from today (including dates in the past) without specifying an exact date?

In other words, I would like to have a stored custom filter that would work based on the current system system date, not on a date specified explicitly as a constant.

Thank you.
Vitaly_4

Posted Dec 30, 2012 in: Editing Saved Searches
  • Vitaly_4
  • Posted: Dec 30, 2012
Considering the power of saved searches... Is there a way to open a saved search for modification and see the previous conditions instead of the blank page? That should be pretty easy to do programatically. Filters for my saved searches are pretty complex, with numerous conditions. As far as I understand, there is currently no way to tweak the conditions other than to retype everything anew. And the most effective way to save the previous conditions is ... to make a screenshot. Can we do it a little more efficiently? I have always thought that computers exist for serving people, not vise versa...
Vitaly_4

Posted Dec 16, 2012 in: Subtasks along with the Container Task
  • Vitaly_4
  • Posted: Dec 16, 2012
I find it a little inconvenient that the main, container task, which is essentially a title of a "project", shows up in the lists along with its subtasks, which represent actual tasks itself. So, when you are changing something in a subtask, say, priority or due date, you need to decide also what to do to the container task; otherwise, it will show up in situations where you do not want it to. Does anybody have a practice, set of rules how to handle this situation?
Vitaly_4

Posted Nov 13, 2011 in: Assignor field
  • Vitaly_4
  • Posted: Nov 13, 2011
Assignor field is disabled in my tasks. Why and what is this field for in general?