ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
sfeige

Score: 0
  • sfeige
  • Posted: Sep 06, 2018
  • Score: 0
Your Android Engineer form says "iOS Engineer"...
sfeige

Posted Sep 05, 2018 in: Future Plans
  • sfeige
  • Posted: Sep 05, 2018
(Next to a lot of possible UX improvements the web and mobile applications would benefit from a lot....)

...I just want you to STOP pushing notifications to my Android phone every time Toodledo tries to sync and I am out of the network for a minute !

This is so annoying and I can not imagine how this design decision was made. Of course I cannot disable notifications at all because I would not receive my alarms anymore.

Please, please please fix the Android app.

Thanks.
sfeige

Posted Jan 10, 2018 in: Official Toodledo Alexa skill?
Score: 8
  • sfeige
  • Posted: Jan 10, 2018
  • Score: 8
Hey there,

there were different threads about this topic some months ago but all of them appear to be closed due to age.

I am sure I am not the only one that is really hoping for an official Toodledo Alexa skill to appear.

"Add Clean the House To my To-Do list" (if official support by Amazon for Toodledo is achievable)
else
"Ask Toodledo to add Clean the House to my To-Do list."

"Ask Toodledo What is on my To-Do list?"

"Ask Toodledo to add Clean the House to my To-Do list with a due date tomorrow at 18 o clock and a reminder 30 minutes before."
(reminder would not trigger Alexa but instead use the Toodledo settings (e.g. use mobile app push notifications)

Any chance we will see that in the near future?

Cheers,
Sebastian
sfeige

Posted Feb 28, 2015 in: Plan for Android Wear
Score: 3
  • sfeige
  • Posted: Feb 28, 2015
  • Score: 3
I would also love to be able to create a new todo item using my android wear watch and my voice!
sfeige

Posted Feb 14, 2014 in: Android App Crowdfunding Project
  • sfeige
  • Posted: Feb 14, 2014
Posted by dale.cunningham:
Any plans for a Windows Phone App? I appreciate that it's step-by-step but just wanted to register my interest.

I'm also interested in a Windows Phone app. Maybe this is something for another crowdfunding project.
sfeige

Posted Feb 12, 2014 in: Toodledo Android App
  • sfeige
  • Posted: Feb 12, 2014
I instantly switched from Ultimate To-Do to the new, official Toodledo app for one reason: The user interface of Ultimate To-Do is so crappy that adding and managing tasks (just take the awfully bad readable calendar you need all the time as an example) is a pain.

However, there's one thing that the current Toodledo app makes worse and which is not listed in the list of improvements for the backup campaign (see https://backer.app.net/toodledo ): If a I get a reminder for a task, I have to 1. access that task, 2. clicking the tiny completed checkbox, 3. confirm the change . Would be better to have reminder view such as Ultimate To-Do: For reminders, provide a page with a big "Completed" button and a button to access the task and edit it.
I am not sure if I will back the campaign, if such an essential improvement is not even listed in any of the goals. Any chance that by backing the campaign more useful stuff like this is done?

Cheers,
Sebastian
sfeige

• sfeige
  • Posted: Oct 13, 2011
Nevertheless, this is the first thing really striking me when comparing to the competition: Why dont' you have at least an option to automatically refresh the list e.g. when adding or re-priotizing a task? Doing it manually every time you add or re-priotize a task to see the actual list is quite stupid.

Thanks for an otherwise great application!