ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Juan_Garcia"
Juan_Garcia

Posted Aug 02, 2011 in: Online Calendar
Score: 0
Posted by mfluka:
After extensive testing, I have now adopted Toodledo because the iPod and iPad versions integrate very well with their Web version. Synchronisation appears to be absolutely reliable and *very responsive*.

I switched my personal calendar system to Toodledo from GCal for similar reasons.

Since I keep using GCal for everything involving collaboration (everything except my personal agenda), the feature in https://www.toodledo.com/tools/connect_ical.php is useful to at least "view" the TD calendar in GCal.

There are some compromises, nevertheless.

Having items in TD strictly identifiable as "calendar items" needs some discipline.

In my case, calendar items are the only ones in which I use the time/date fields, and I always use THE four fields: startdate, duedate, starttime, duetime. I know that they are not intended to be used that way, but most calendar systems "understand" TD events with this workaround. Awkward and unfriendly, but I need it and it is worth sticking with TD.

This message was edited Aug 02, 2011.
Juan_Garcia

Posted Jul 30, 2011 in: "Jump to today" bug?
Score: 0
Under "Calendar", "Jump to today" seems to follow server time, not local time.

My local time si GMT-8 and at some point in the evening, the "jump to today" sends me to tomorrow.
Juan_Garcia

Posted Jul 26, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011
Score: -2
This post has been hidden because of negative votes. Click to reveal

This message was edited Jul 26, 2011.
Juan_Garcia

Score: 1
The same as wsmjrm: SyncML support.