ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by daniel_greenberg"
daniel_greenberg

Posted Dec 19, 2011 in: Shortcuts for date entry
Score: 0
Can someone help with some suggestions on date entry?

I know I can type "1 week" for +1 week from today but I can't type 1wk or 1 w.

If I want to set the date to 1/1/2012, I can't use the shortcut 1/1 as toodledo blindly assigns 1/1/2011. (why)

There is no "+1" for add a day to the current due date.

I can't type "t" for today, I have to type today

If I type in a date, it displays inconsistently from when I click on a date, which is distracting.

I'm trying to find a power user way to easily enter and modify due dates - I find that if I don't reach for the mouse I'm irritated with the result or see the due date disappear entirely.

I'd appreciate any power user tips here!
daniel_greenberg

Posted Nov 09, 2011 in: Importing from Things into Toodledo
Jeff,

If you could send to me at this spamfilter email: [email protected]

It will get to me, and I will be extremely grateful. If anyone else sees this message first and wants to send it, thanks so much!!!
daniel_greenberg

Posted Oct 23, 2011 in: Import from Mac "Cultured Code Things"
@simon

Of course I researched the wiki and forums.

This extract is plain text and loses all structure and format, just a long flat monotype list with dashes. not good.

Ideal looking for simple script that maps into compatible XML format that works - my existing file is larger than 2mb so that causes problems too though not sure if it would be compat anyway.

Thanks, looking forward to hearing any other ideas...
daniel_greenberg

Posted Oct 23, 2011 in: Import from Mac "Cultured Code Things"
I would like to migrate to Toodledo from Mac app Cultured Code Things.

I realize there are ways to sync Things to iCal and MobileMe and sync from there to Toodledo, bue this appears to only work for a single category.

Ideally I'd like to export in csv or XML in a way that preserves projects and perhaps converts to folders. If I purchase toodledo pro would like projects to convert subtasks.

Any nonpainful way to do this? I'd even convert to intermediate web app or Omnifocus or some other app if there is a clean path to migrate.

Thanks in advance.