ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
nwpsys

Posted Sep 14, 2012 in: Automated backup ?
Score: 0
  • nwpsys
  • Posted: Sep 14, 2012
  • Score: 0
Is there any way I can automate and schedule a TD backup, ideally both the full account backup and a task list export in CSV ?

Thanks,

Nigel
nwpsys

• nwpsys
  • Posted: Jun 28, 2012
I know it's not much of an incentive, but if you implement "Last day of every month" and "Last weekday of every month" as recurring event options, I'll sign up for a Pro subscription.

Can't say fairer than that :)

Nige
nwpsys

Posted Mar 19, 2012 in: Different columns in different views ?
  • nwpsys
  • Posted: Mar 19, 2012
I think I know the answer is "no" but just checking ... is it possible to show different columns in different views ?

Example - when viewing by Folder I have no need for the Repeat field, but when viewing by Due Date I do need to see it.

At the moment the columns in use settings look pretty global. Are there any plans to fine tune this in the future ?

Cheers,

Nige
nwpsys

• nwpsys
  • Posted: Jul 01, 2010
And in an ideal world, in the Firefox add-in where we choose what fields we want displayed, it would be really cool to enable us to set defaults there too. As they seem to override the website values, it would be nice to make them something meaningful and give that extra bit of flexibility.

Nige
nwpsys

• nwpsys
Hey PeterW.

Thanks for the reply. Following on from your suggestion it seems that all the default settings from the Firefox Add-On don't override the default settings on the website.

This works really well for me, as I have set the website default status to be active and the add-on status is set to none. This makes it easy to search / filter where the todo was added.

Plus it means the tasks I add in a hurry turn up in my inbox in the gotodoapp on my Android device, which is exactly where I want them.

Cheers,

Nige
nwpsys

• nwpsys
Thinking more, even some way to set default Status at None for those coming from Add-on ane default Status of Active for those added via web page.
nwpsys

• nwpsys
I don't think this is possible but I thought I would check.

I tend to use the FF add-on to add something in a big time hurry that I need to think about later. I would like to be able set have the default priority here at Medium so items show in my hotlist.

When I am using the regular website, I am adding in a more controlled fashion with more thought, and would like the default priority here to be Low, so these items do not show in my hotlist.

If this is not possible, is there any way to differentiate between ToDo's added from Add-on rather than website ?

Thanks,

Nige
nwpsys

• nwpsys
  • Posted: Oct 02, 2009
If there is going to be time spent on that view, can I also suggest an option to set first day of week ie Monday or Sunday.

Thanks,

nwpsys

This message was edited Oct 02, 2009.
nwpsys

• nwpsys
  • Posted: Oct 02, 2009
Didn't know the calendar view existed until today :)

1) Is it possible to allow it as a default view in Settings ?

2) Is there a way to show overdue tasks as well as current day tasks underneath the calendar ?

Cheers,

nwpsys
nwpsys

Posted May 06, 2009 in: Grid View - Notes icon ?
Score: -1
  • nwpsys
  • Posted: May 06, 2009
  • Score: -1
Ha ha. I am so rubbish. They are on the right. I added a Context column and was too dimwitted to work out I now need to scroll my browser over. <sigh>

Thanks,

nwpsys
nwpsys

Posted Apr 29, 2009 in: Grid View - Notes icon ?
Score: -1
  • nwpsys
  • Posted: Apr 29, 2009
  • Score: -1
Am I going mad or did there use to be a Notes icon in the Grid view that changed colour depending on whether there is a note or not ?

Well I seem to have lost this somehow :)

I have been through the options to try to see where I might have got rid of it, but I think I need some advice.

Thanks,

nwpsys
nwpsys

• nwpsys
  • Posted: Mar 03, 2009
Actually the due date view is working really well for me. Don't know why I didn't think of it myself.

I now have that set as my default view in Toodledo, but is there a URL that will take me to do due-date view but with the dividers already collapsed ?

That gives me EXACTLY what I need as if I have Toods with no due date, their section appears on the screen without any scrolling required.

Cheers,

nwpsys
nwpsys

• nwpsys
  • Posted: Mar 02, 2009
I would like to be able to sort my Toods by due date but have those without a Due Date displayed at the top of my list rather than the bottom.

When I use the Firefox extension, I sometimes forget to set a due date, and seeing these at the top would remind me they need some attention.

I have looked through the available seetings, but can't see anything that relates to this.

Thanks,

nwpsys
nwpsys

Posted Nov 22, 2008 in: Google gadget in Gmail?
  • nwpsys
  • Posted: Nov 22, 2008
Will definitely keep my eye open for that :)

nwpsys
nwpsys

• nwpsys
  • Posted: Sep 05, 2008
No probs. Just want to say migrating over from RTM is the best decision I ever made.

Cheers,

nwpsys
nwpsys

• nwpsys
  • Posted: Sep 04, 2008
Has there been a recent change to the use of the ! char to set priority when adding tasks by email ?

Last week, all my tasks came in at 3-Top even though the ! did not appear at all in the email subject. This week, they are coming in as 0-Low, which is what the help page suggests they should.

It looks like it is working as advertised now, but just seeking to confirm my understanding.

Cheers,

nwpsys