ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Maniac8888"
Maniac8888

Posted Oct 09, 2018 in: Apple WatchOS 5
Score: 0
I would have thought that Toodledo would be compatible with Apple WatchOS 5 by now but it isn't. Is there an expected date. You guys/gals seem to be getting behind the "power curve" unless I'm missing something.
Maniac8888

Posted Jan 17, 2018 in: Toodledo 2017 - The Year in Review
Score: 2
Posted by shelbyp:
Posted by sergeev.maxim:
Website on iOS is not correct solution. What's about offline mode?

Yes, i read first post, but can't understand :) do you have a plan to develop iOS app? When?

I'm gold-user several years and i want to use the app on my iPhoneX. Right now it's really bad. And to be honest i forced to review another apps (((

Thanks for toodledo!

I have been thinking a bit about app/offline mode/mobile website (I am a senior developer). Here are my thoughts:

1. when I started using TD years ago, offline was very important for me, now it is irrelevant, the cost of 4G-5G is small, so unless you spend most of your time on an airplane, offline is not that important and it seems to be the general direction of the software, since things are moving to the cloud extremely fast (Microsoft OneDrive, Sharepoint adn Office 365 are good examples). Does TD still need a complete offline offering which is a costly dev effort? Personally I would prefer to see efforts invested elsewhere.

2. Mobile Website, I am wondering if TD's strategy may be to move away from apps and just have the website on all platforms, much easier to maintain from a coding point of view. Given today's technology there is very little that can be done in an app and not in a website. Apps are usually needed for complex games, you can probably have most or all of TD in a website.

A lot of people just don't have Internet access all of the time. I spend most of my day in an area without Internet access (In a 3rd world country, no less) and a stand-alone app is mandatory for me. Most of my interaction with TD is in this environment. For all I care, everything can sync when I get back to my office that has Internet access. Not everyone has Internet 24/7.
Maniac8888

Posted Oct 22, 2011 in: Sync with Google Tasks
Score: 3
I don't get it. No sync with Google Tasks, no sysnc with Exchange tasks. Not very corporate friendly. No excuse now. There are plenty of apps that sync with Google Tasks.