ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
Bobwen Tampus

Posted Aug 21, 2008 in: Outlook Client 0.9.8.6 is Available
Score: 0
Posted by keef:
Okay Bobwen, if you are using the correct uniqueid and password then the problem is most likely to be a network connection issue. This could be due to a firewall configuration or a proxy configuration requirement on your corporate network. If you IE proxy options are set to 'Automatically detect settings' you could still very well be using a proxy server without realising it.

keef

Hi Keef,

I just thought of it today that if it's a network connection issue, why am I able to sync my calendar, contacts and to do's to plaxo then plaxo to my mac (contacts/calendary only). I only sync my iPhone to mac.

Thanks,

Bobwen
Bobwen Tampus

Posted Aug 21, 2008 in: Outlook Client 0.9.8.6 is Available
Posted by keef:
Hi Bobwen, I bet your are not using your Toodledo unique id to authenticate. This is not the same thing as your Toodledo username!
You can find the unqiue id on the account settings page, which you can access from the Toodledo side bar once you log in.
keef

Keef,

I did use the unique id. But after hitting "Test", it right away says "Authentication Failed." I didn't see any processing time taking place. I'm using my work laptop and not sure if there are security settings. I am not the administrator. Right now, I'm just maintaining all my task list directly in Toodledo.

Thank you for being so responsive. The team here is so responsive. It amazes me.

Thanks again,

Bobwen
Bobwen Tampus

Posted Aug 20, 2008 in: Outlook Client 0.9.8.6 is Available
Hi, I just downloaded this latest version of Toodledo Sync and couldn't get past the First Run. It's always Authentication Failed. I've installed the interop as suggested in the forums here. I also check my Internet Options > Connections > Lan Settings and noted no proxy servers.

Is there additional tweaking that I need to do from my computer that could have failed the authentication.

Thank you,

Bobwen