ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
peterpiskun

Posted Nov 21, 2014 in: Toodledo Redesign Plans
Score: 2
Again my suggestion of custom Views.

- Include your reasoning
because at it's core Toodledo is one of the most flexible task management systems out there, but not beeing able to fully customize it to my needs annoys me.

- Include context
some tasks start of day / weekly planning / keeping system up

- Include frequency
daily

- Include specific emotions
not natural way of thinking / acting.
sure i know each monday morning i have to go to Statuses Active to check something.
But i check my weekly outcomes, not "Status: Active"

This message was edited Nov 21, 2014.
peterpiskun

Posted Oct 21, 2014 in: Toodledo Redesign Plans
Score: 0
i actually work with saved searches too, but i would like to have the view list filled only with views i use. I don't want to click "Status - Waiting for" or "Search - ABC", "Search - XY", "Context - XY" but for me better: "Waiting for", "Projects", "Old items", etc....
peterpiskun

Posted Oct 20, 2014 in: Toodledo Redesign Plans
Score: 0
One thing I would really like to see changed: To not have fixed views like Context, Priority, Folder, etc. - but to define them like you want to. Toodledo is really flexible - but this somehow limits my productive workflow, too many clicks to get the views i need. I would like to have views i can name and define the way i want.
peterpiskun

Score: 1
sounds really great!

short explanation to Linenberger's system:
group by priority
sort by start-date
filtering out tasks that have a start date after today

the app must not be free - we are all using smartphones worth a few hundred dollars / euros....so i think a few bucks for a good working app are no problem!
peterpiskun

Score: 2
Hello shankga,

really like that you would give this a try.
i'm also not confident with the android offerings, actually using DGT-GTD and and ToodleTask - but again: Not happy with it.

What is important: Fresh and clean looking UI (using ICS, Galaxy Nexus), 4x2 widget, offline-using, and for me important: Sorting and display in widget and app compatible to Linenberger's system.