ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
New Win7 User

Score: 0
I don't think I changed anything, but my email reminders (the Hotlist, etc.) has started going to my Outlook Junk folder. Currently my Hotlist is blank, since I am caught up on everything, so maybe that has something to do with it.

Outlook has Toodle set as a safe sender, so that should not be the problem.

Any suggestions on what else I should check?
New Win7 User

I'm using IE8. I cannot get Toodledo to "Remember Me" on the signon page, "http://www.toodledo.com/signin.php" even though I check on "Remember Me" every time.

I'd like it to at least remember my user name, if not my password.

Any suggestions on what is wrong?

Is there a security setting in IE8 that's preventing Remember Me from working?

Thanks from a Noob. (I have looked around the forum at similar questions, but none of the answers describes my situation.)
New Win7 User

Posted Dec 03, 2011 in: Keep a PC Based record of Toodledo?
I'm a new user to Toodledo, using it on a Win 7 machine. I have searched the FAQs for an answer to this, but not finding one.

I was just on an extended overseas trip, with dozens of hours of airplane time, plus time at non-US hotels that offered no internet access. I discovered what a hassle it is to want to see my to-do list, and update it, but not have access to it, since it's only in the 'cloud'.

My question: Is there an option to keep a copy on my PC, and then update the cloud version periodically, or vice versa?