ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by ctelli09"
ctelli09

Posted Nov 09, 2015 in: Trouble synching Habits with iOS
Score: 0
  • ctelli09
  • Posted: Nov 09, 2015
  • Score: 0
I seem to be having an issue where Habits is not synching with my iPad and iPhone. A change on one device doesn't seem to synch to the other and a change in Habits on the website doesn't synch with my devices. I am using the latest version/update of iOS. My tasks do appear to be synching without a problem. Has anyone else experienced this issue with Habits or have any idea what the issue can be?

Thanks.

ctelli09
ctelli09

Posted May 03, 2014 in: Using subtasks with iPad
  • ctelli09
  • Posted: May 03, 2014
I've stopped using Toodledo several months ago and began searching for a new task management app. The primary reason was that I was told that subtasks were not available on the iPad app, even with a subscription. Now it appears that may not be true anymore. Ether the feature was recently added or I was misinformed.

Can anyone confirm that subtasks is available on the iPad/iPhone app with the purchase of a subscription? I primarily used the app as a standalone from the website and this is my preferred method. I have an iPad 4 and iPhone 5s both running OS 7.

Any clarification is greatly appreciated.
ctelli09

Posted Jul 20, 2013 in: Filtering by Start Date in iPad
  • ctelli09
  • Posted: Jul 20, 2013
On the iPad is there a way to customize the menu to the left side of the screen? I'd like to be able to easily filter by start date to see what tasks I should be starting on a particular day.

Thanks.
ctelli09

Posted Oct 07, 2012 in: Thinking of upgrading to pro version
  • ctelli09
  • Posted: Oct 07, 2012
Thanks! That is helpful.
ctelli09

Posted Oct 06, 2012 in: Thinking of upgrading to pro version
  • ctelli09
  • Posted: Oct 06, 2012
I am thinking of upgrading to one of the pro versions, but I use Toodledo primarily on my iPad/iPhone. Could you tell me which pro features are not available via the mobile app? Sorry if I'm posting this question in the wrong forum.

Thanks.
ctelli09

Posted Feb 15, 2012 in: Task sorting help needed
  • ctelli09
  • Posted: Feb 15, 2012
That's it! I knew it had to be something simple/silly.

Thanks, really appreciate it.
ctelli09

Posted Feb 12, 2012 in: Task sorting help needed
  • ctelli09
  • Posted: Feb 12, 2012
When sorting my tasks I have sorted by folder, then due date and time, then priority. This has grouped the due dates together for me in a folder as I wanted but it also seems to place the tasks due sooner(i.e. today or tomorrow) at the bottom of the list and those due later at the top. Is there a way to reverse this in that those task due sooner are at the top of the list within the respective folder?

For reference I use Toodledo on an iPad and iPhone.

Thanks for the help!
ctelli09

This message was edited Feb 12, 2012.