• Score: 0
Mine is 4s by the way.
LGS

Posted Aug 29, 2013 in: iOS App Version 3.1 - Saved Search
Score: 1
  • LGS
  • Posted: Aug 29, 2013
  • Score: 1
Seems like the ios update today is screwed up. Can't add tasks. Synch not working. What is up?
LGS

Posted Feb 25, 2013 in: iOS app update - 3.0.2
Score: 3
  • LGS
  • Posted: Feb 25, 2013
  • Score: 3
Everything is so slow! Seems like there are delays whenever you try to type anything or hit any button! Any way to fix this? Frustrating.
LGS

Posted Dec 07, 2011 in: Search for a word in Notes
Score: 0
  • LGS
  • Posted: Dec 07, 2011
Can search be jiggered to also look in within notes to find a particular word? Looks like it only can look in the title of the task. True? Outlooks finds words in the notes of each of the tasks and it would be good if Toodledo does also.

This message was edited Dec 07, 2011.
LGS

Posted Dec 07, 2011 in: Columns
  • LGS
In a near future update is there any way to take the max width out? For those of us that only use a few of the columns would love to be able to customize as works best for us. That has to be an easy fix, right? Thanks!
LGS

Posted Dec 07, 2011 in: Columns
  • LGS
I know this is silly, but I am a newbie. I am trying to set up my Default List View exactly how I want it (I will be spending a lot of time with it!)

In Grid Format I am only using columns for Check Box, Star, Due Date, Task, Priority, Note and Trash Can. Most of these are, by nature, narrow columns.

I want to have the majority of the screen for the Task Column, so i can read more of the text of each Task.

I understand how to resize the columns and have tried to set it up to my liking, but every time I drag the column sizer to the right and then refresh the page it dosen't take the right of the Task Column far enough to the right, leaving a ton of useless white space where the rest of the cutoff Task could be displayed.

Anyone encounter this and have a suggestion? Or is there just a limit to how wide a column could be?
LGS

Posted Dec 07, 2011 in: Export Back to Outlook
  • LGS
Thanks, Dude!
LGS

Posted Dec 06, 2011 in: Export Back to Outlook
  • LGS
  • Posted: Dec 06, 2011
Thanks. Follow up question - which of the formats that you can export would be the best to wedge my tasks back into Outlook if I want to in the future?
LGS

Posted Dec 05, 2011 in: Export Back to Outlook
  • LGS
  • Posted: Dec 05, 2011
I am a user of Outlook Tasks and mulling over an iphone. I realize that synching my Tasks to an iphone isn't going to happen. I am willing to ditch Outlook Tasks and migrate it all over to Toodledo, but I have a big issue I hope someone can help me get over - what happens if I don't like Toodledo and want to get my huge amount of Tasks back into Outlook? I know I can easily import my tasks from Outlook into Toodledo, but can I do it the other way in case I want to? And what happens if one day i wake up and Toodledo (heaven forbid) isn't there anymore? Are all my tasks gone? if you guys could shed light on these and make me feel better i can take the leap - and get my iPhone!