ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by brage.strand"
brage.strand

Posted Oct 28, 2013 in: Toodledo iOS update for iOS 7
Score: 1
Anyone else have problems with the toodeldo app "freezing" at random times?
brage.strand

Score: 0
I am currently using and developing UniTimer: https://www.unitimer.com/

The goal is to create a Time Tracker that can do more of the work for you by providing suggestion on what time hours to register. This is done by tracking computer activity and fetching information from your calendar.

We are currently in beta, and very open for suggestions and thoughts on whats important for the next generation time trackers :)
brage.strand

Posted May 11, 2013 in: iOS App Version 3.0.5
Broke my sync :/ Had to reinstall the app again to get it to work
brage.strand

Posted May 11, 2013 in: Mobile version not syncing on iOS
I was unable to logon and sync on 3G on my ihpone. Worked when i got home though. Said password wrong when i was on 3G.

But now my phone-app and the web browser is out of sync. Even when i force sync web-app to iphone app....
brage.strand

Score: 1
Thank you :D
brage.strand

Posted Mar 01, 2013 in: iOS app update - 3.0.2
Love the new features where you can expand the context, due dates, priority and so forth! And te fact that they stay open!
brage.strand

Posted Feb 26, 2013 in: iOS app update - 3.0.2
Score: 5
What is new in this app? Basically the same, but just more clicks to get somewhere :/

I would like to get:
* Custom search
* More flexible filtering and sort: Why cant i have different sort in my Hotlist and on my Priority view?
brage.strand

Posted Feb 09, 2013 in: Sync with Google Calendar HELP PLS
Two-way syns would be awsome. Hoping for this feature soon :) And perhaps enhanced caldender view in toodledo(including appointments made in gcal)

Love your work. I have tried a lot of todo apps, And toodledo is the best by far. Coming from Nozbe now and this is ten times better. So powerfull customizeable filtering and views! Thats whats make or break a GTD system. Lacking on gcal integrering though. A bit strange not to have built in Project as a category and on the usability side entering new task and editing can be improved.

Would love integration with Google contacts! And have people as a category similar to location. Or perhaps caldender events as well. So i could go into a meeting and see all task related to that meeting or the persons attending.
brage.strand

Posted Feb 05, 2013 in: Assign mutiple location
Any way to assign multiple locations? Lets say i can go shopping on five different stores?
brage.strand

Basically i want to create a task, such as work-out, that is recurring but do not have a do date. I want to complete a task, and then have it created again the next day

Is that possible or how will that work?